Melbourne terror attack

Should always remember when these attacks happen, the narrative the terrorists want you, me and everyone to believe is its democracy v Islam...... or Muslims v westerners........ etc
The reason they do this is to perpetuate a myth. And its a recruiting tool.
The minute we all say stick together irrespective of faith, creed nationally we're winning.
The minute we believe the narrative of division segregation and mistrust, they're winning

I think there are more important factors in the defeat of ISIS like. If we all start wanking each other off in an orgy of multiculturalism they won't just suddenly disappear in a puff of smoke.

I think there are more important factors in the defeat of ISIS like. If we all start wanking each other off in an orgy of multiculturalism they won't just suddenly disappear in a puff of smoke.
He has a point though - the more Muslims feel disenfranchised, the more likely isis will appeal to them.

Some of them will have, but if you think the majority do, then why do muslims seem to be over represented with people who have underlying mental issues?

Chicken and egg for me mate. I think it's disproportionate the way the MSM and western governments have demonised Muslims since the war on terror started after 9/11. It's exactly going to plan.

The great Denzel once said "The true nature of war is to serve itself..... In a nuclear world the true enemy cannot be defeated......... The true enemy is war itself"

Similar thing happened in Jan just up the road from yesterday’s incident where 6 died. Another drugged up nutter did that one.

That case is in Pre-trial now and he’s pleaded not guilty. His brief reckons he may not be fit for trial.

Similar thing happened in Jan just up the road from yesterday’s incident where 6 died. Another drugged up nutter did that one.

That case is in Pre-trial now and he’s pleaded not guilty. His brief reckons he may not be fit for trial.

You have to seriously question how easy it is for people of that state to get behind the wheel of machines capable of killing numerous people with such ease.

Ah, but he was called Dimitrious "Jimmy" Gargasoulas and was from a Greek Australian background. He may have been known to the police because of his history of drug use, mental health problems and family violence allied to his recent post on Facebook about "religion, God, Satan, heaven and hell" but they were, broadly speaking Christian references, so he wasn't a terrorist...

Ah, but he was called Dimitrious "Jimmy" Gargasoulas and was from a Greek Australian background. He may have been known to the police because of his history of drug use, mental health problems and family violence allied to his recent post on Facebook about "religion, God, Satan, heaven and hell" but they were, broadly speaking Christian references, so he wasn't a terrorist...

he did hoy a reference into being a muslim too at one stage... just for the Lols probably.

mad as a box of frogs

Apart from being involved in Iraq and Afghanistan?
This.The masses think it's the yanks and the UK. Many countries were involved in one way or another.Not that it matters.Isis ideology want to invade any f***ing nation that doesn't line up to their thinking. Interestingly, They don't fancy f***ing about with Italy at the present time because "they are very wary of the Mafia".

Back