Megadrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo world cup is the one i'm thinking of!

Was going to say that, but it's obviously not a mega drive game :p

Every team had special moves; there was one that used to zigzag up and down and was almost unstoppable from anywhere on the pitch.

Apparently there was a Mega Drive version called "Nekketsu High School Dodgeball Club: MD Soccer", sounds a bit to Japanese to have been sold over here though.

Last edited:
Anybody mentioned dick Tracy?the original grand theft auto. Jumping on cars shooting mo fos for fun. I bought a games machine off eBay years ago which takes the megadrive cartridges. Great bit of kit

Quack shot aswell Donald's own game was hard as fuck for a 6yr old aswell. Great times ruined by growing up and having a job

Last edited:

i just cant see a reason for buying it - download fusion, the roms you want and buy a USB controller for less than a tenner and you're sorted

Reactions: PTR
i just cant see a reason for buying it - download fusion, the roms you want and buy a USB controller for less than a tenner and you're sorted
Yeah, it's probably not worth it. I was looking to put a NES emulator on a Pi so I assume there'll be a Megadrive one.

they dont emulate sound very well so the sound quality is shite, as someone says, just do it via roms on a pi or something similar.

Yeah, it's probably not worth it. I was looking to put a NES emulator on a Pi so I assume there'll be a Megadrive one.

Just get urself RetroPie.

All the emulators for all the major consoles are on there - you just put the roms into a folder depending on which emulator they're for & your away. Even auto detects and sets up usb gamepads for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back