Megadrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

genericus

Striker
reccomend me some games that I may not have played as a kid.

Obviously not streets of rage, sonic, golden axe (shite btw).

On the lookout for Fatal Labyrinth if there's any other suggestions I'll consider them too.
Just reliving my youth a bit but going for things I have tried the first time around.

Yes Should have got an Xbox blah blah

ESWAT is my personal idea of what Hell would look like, i hated it as a kid, hated it on the 360 compilation, only because i couldn't beat it.
My uncle beat it. He only ever beats hard as fuck games. He also did Krusty's Super Fun House. Madness.

It's still a brilliant game. Held my imagination like no other game as a kid. That boss music as well!

Shite should have got a snes
I've only ever used a NES at my mates about 20 years ago, never owned a Nintendo console apart from a N64 briefly Conkers Bad Fur Day, Goldeneye and Banjo Kazooie :cool::cool:

I may also get scoffed at for this but i've never played any of the Zelda games though if i can pick up a few Nintendo consoles over the next year or so i aim to remedy that.
My mate genuinely hates me for never playing them, he wishes he could play them fresh as i would first approaching them.

I've only ever used a NES at my mates about 20 years ago, never owned a Nintendo console apart from a N64 briefly Conkers Bad Fur Day, Goldeneye and Banjo Kazooie :cool::cool:

I may also get scoffed at for this but i've never played any of the Zelda games though if i can pick up a few Nintendo consoles over the next year or so i aim to remedy that.
My mate genuinely hates me for never playing them, he wishes he could play them fresh as i would first approaching them.
Um you should probably put your mega drive away to get a nes, snes and n64 and start working your way through the zelda series right now.

My uncle beat it. He only ever beats hard as fuck games. He also did Krusty's Super Fun House. Madness.

It's still a brilliant game. Held my imagination like no other game as a kid. That boss music as well!
i'll concede the music is f***ing superb mind.

Someone above mention Comix Zone, finished that as a bairn so it's not high on my list.

Um you should probably put your mega drive away to get a nes, snes and n64 and start working your way through the zelda series right now.
Patience young Phillip, i will in time, haven't got the spare cash right now but should be able to start looking in a few weeks at the earliest.

Just emulate, man! And get f***ing Gynoug, a classic!
really, you are telling me to emulate....im a f***ing collector man, i like to look at games ill never have the time to play!

Last edited:
Tbf it's one of those games I have amazing memories of but then you go back and play it and realise it's utter shite.
just played it too many times so i got sick of it, third one is absolute dog chod anyway, second one i alreet, only played it once.

It's my next purchase when i can scrape together the £60-100 for one.
haven't played it in years but Gerlden Axe was class man

I just downloaded the mastersystem emulator (SEGA classics - 843 games) being playing SensibleSoccer and Another World (how hard is that) Bomberman, Wonderboy.

Simple but fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back