Medical advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get bulbs and fizzy drops at boots from a company called otex I think.

Hoy in some fizzy drops then 30 mins later use the bulb to gently squirt slightly warm water into the ear while kneeling over the sink. Go for 100 gentle squirts. Then do the same again start with the drops. By the 5th time there will be some goddawful gruesome shite coming out yyou lugs and eventually it will release.

If you have an actual infection rather than a blockage this will make it much worse.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

You can get bulbs and fizzy drops at boots from a company called otex I think.

Hoy in some fizzy drops then 30 mins later use the bulb to gently squirt slightly warm water into the ear while kneeling over the sink. Go for 100 gentle squirts. Then do the same again start with the drops. By the 5th time there will be some goddawful gruesome shite coming out you lugs and eventually it will release.

If you have an actual infection rather than a blockage this willake it much worse.

May the odds be ever in your favour.
If you’ve got an infection you could seriously damage your ears by squirting water in.

I looked at that, read some horror stories, and decided to let the pro suck it out. Not as cheap mind, I’ll grant you.

If you’ve got an infection you could seriously damage your ears by squirting water in.

I looked at that, read some horror stories, and decided to let the pro suck it out. Not as cheap mind, I’ll grant you.
Oh yeah I did say :). I have narrow ear canals so they get blocked really easy. I've had to assume the old praying over sink position a great many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back