Medical advice needed

PhilSAFC

Striker
my f***ing ear is blocked up. Any home remedies for getting this sorted. I’m deaf, feels under pressure and now it’s ringing. Sick as a chip :-(

Docs mate. Could be an infection, and if so, they tend to hurt like absolute fuck once they get going.

my f***ing ear is blocked up. Any home remedies for getting this sorted. I’m deaf, feels under pressure and now it’s ringing. Sick as a chip :-(

"my f***ing ear is blocked up", Try using your other ear for sex instead.

You could try putting drops of olive oil in your ear, that supposedly helps clear wax blockages or maybe, and this is a long shot obviously, try speaking to a pharmacist or doctor.

"my f***ing ear is blocked up", Try using your other ear for sex instead.

You could try putting drops of olive oil in your ear, that supposedly helps clear wax blockages or maybe, and this is a long shot obviously, try speaking to a pharmacist or doctor.
pharmacist gave me drops which have done fuck all.

Whatever you do do not seek medical advice from professionals.
that's why I asked on here.

Someone needs to work out the difference between oral and aural sex

Other than that...
Get some chewing gum and chew. A lot.
Chewing helps break up wax.

I would also recommend getting some olive oil drops in your ear and lying on your side and letting the oil get down into your ear. Lie like that for about 15 minutes, then turn over for 15 minutes.

Someone needs to work out the difference between oral and aural sex

Other than that...
Get some chewing gum and chew. A lot.
Chewing helps break up wax.

I would also recommend getting some olive oil drops in your ear and lying on your side and letting the oil get down into your ear. Lie like that for about 15 minutes, then turn over for 15 minutes.
Once fully cooked in the middle, return to the grill.

Back