Medical advice needed

my f***ing ear is blocked up. Any home remedies for getting this sorted. I’m deaf, feels under pressure and now it’s ringing. Sick as a chip :-(

Copious amounts of olive oil will soften them mate. Two to three weeks of this then need to get them syringed by nurse. Make the appointment sooner than later.

Last edited:

Never mess with you ears and eyes with home remedies. Go to the docs and get it syringed.

You go to the docs.

He'll tell you to use Otex for at least 2 weeks and then you'll see the practise nurse who'll do the old syringing. Syringing doesn't work unless you soften the shit up with Otex first.

PS I just do it myself now. Use the Otex then syringe with warm water after a week or so. Works every time.
Advice - Clear one lug at a time. Fill both ears with Otex and you will be stone deaf for a fortnight

Last edited:
You go to the docs.

He'll tell you to use Otex for at least 2 weeks and then you'll see the practise nurse who'll do the old syringing. Syringing doesn't work unless you soften the shit up with Otex first

I found Otex crap, expensive aswell!! Olive oil worked a treat, although do it before bed and you wake up greasier than a Spanish barman

my f***ing ear is blocked up. Any home remedies for getting this sorted. I’m deaf, feels under pressure and now it’s ringing. Sick as a chip :-(
I would go to doctors, probably is earwax. You can buy syringe kits from the web, you could get your lass to do it once the drops have softened it enough. You could get her to do it wearing benders for added kink.

Havent read the whole thread but I had micro suction earlier in the year. Best £80 I spent. Like syringing but quicker and easier. No olive oil drops or bollocks like that required. Out in 15 mins.

It’s badly infected. Ffs
Get antibiotics to clear up the infection, then get micro suction.

pharmacist gave me drops which have done fuck all.

that's why I asked on here.

:lol:
If it was off me I would have also told you that you're a scruffy fucker and need to get them syringed. If they are that full of wax that it's affecting your hearing then a few drops of otex isn't going to shift them.

Softening them with olive olive weeks if not a month before syringing them is the only option you have left marra.

Olive oil could have the opposite effect and goo it up solid if it doesn’t work straight away.

You need a lighter, more refined oil, heated up before putting it in your lug.

PS, If all else fails, a shot of WD40 should do the trick.

You can thank me later.

Olive oil could have the opposite effect and goo it up solid if it doesn’t work straight away.

You need a lighter, more refined oil, heated up before putting it in your lug.

PS, If all else fails, a shot of WD40 should do the trick.

You can thank me later.
Just throw some petrol in man.

Back