McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he only has 30-40 minutes in him, and given he hasn't been in full training that might be the case, I'm not starting him.

I get wanting to go after it early, but it's easier to attack a tired defender than a fresh one. We'll get more out of him playing him later.

:lol::lol:

Apologies if been said already, but if he is deemed integral as he should be, then he has to start if he is not 100%. Bring him on as a sub to then have to sub him again due to his injury , is a waste of a substitution straight away.
McGeady is experienced enough to be honest and the medical team alongside the manager will know what to do. In such an important game as this , we can't have a player on the bench if their is a possibility he my come off once used.

Keith Downie appears to have tweeted (I don’t have Twitter I’ve seen a screenshot so possibly bollocks) saying that he is set to “play a part” in the final. Anyone with twitter confirm?

Apologies if been said already, but if he is deemed integral as he should be, then he has to start if he is not 100%. Bring him on as a sub to then have to sub him again due to his injury , is a waste of a substitution straight away.
McGeady is experienced enough to be honest and the medical team alongside the manager will know what to do. In such an important game as this , we can't have a player on the bench if their is a possibility he my come off once used.

Funnily enough the very same thing has been said about Vetokele for us. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back