McCann Doc coming to Netflix

According to the Netflix programme Kate McCann found the bedroom window open when she discovered the bairns wasn't there. Why would anyone leave by a window when the back patio door was open, presumably the same way the abductor entered the building. This might seem harsh but thousands of kids go missing each year in the UK alone, why has £11m (I'm sure I heard this figure mentioned) been made available for this case?

It's all to do with why she thought she was abducted straight away not wandered off.

"I noticed when window open and the curtains flying about"

Only the window is tiny and no way a man could possibly get through with a child. Or any forensic signs of entry near the window area.

It was a plain and simple ruse to muddy the waters. They've been allowed to change their story so much. No one knows what they said anymore.

Rich kids obviously are worth more mate.

It's all to do with why she thought she was abducted straight away not wandered off.

Only the window is tiny and no way a man could possibly get through with a child. Or any forensic signs of entry near the window area.

It was a plain and simple ruse to muddy the waters. They've been allowed to change their story so much. No one knows what they said anymore.

I'd imagine if your child was missing all sorts of nonsense would come from your mouth. You are hardly going to be rational in that moment

I'd imagine if your child was missing all sorts of nonsense would come from your mouth. You are hardly going to be rational in that moment
I can still remember the momentary feeling I’d get if I lost sight of mine in the supermarket when they were young. It might only be for a second but the panic is indescribable. I’d hate to experience that feeling on an ongoing basis as you actually realise your kid is gone.

Only she wasn't frantic and running all over from reports. She was calm as a cucumber. So chilled out even that she left the twins in the room again to gan back to the pisshead table and quietly explain to them that 'they've taken her'. Her actions don't tally up what a normal parent would've been like. Tbf no normal parent would leave three babies unattended like they did.

I can still remember the momentary feeling I’d get if I lost sight of mine in the supermarket when they were young. It might only be for a second but the panic is indescribable. I’d hate to experience that feeling on an ongoing basis as you actually realise your kid is gone.

It's a absolutely horrible feeling mate. Something that scares me daily. I know for a fact that if it was me or you in their position. We would not stop physically looking for your child till we dropped from exhaustion. We wouldn't just carry on like normal, going on runs and playing tennis in the days after.

Last edited:
Only she wasn't frantic and running all over from reports. She was calm as a cucumber. So chilled out even that she left the twins in the room again to gan back to the pisshead table and quietly explain to them that 'they've taken her'. Her actions don't tally up what a normal parent would've been like. Tbf no normal parent would leave three babies unattended like they did.
More utter bollocks from you. Just making that bit up.

You are quite correct that leaving the twins behind does not make sense but when a child has been found gone missing a person may not exactly act rationally.

They haven’t ‘made millions’ personally , it’s been paid into the charity hasn’t it ?

Charity? Why do you call the find maddie fund a charity? It most certainly is not. They've used the money for their own needs. How is spending it on legal fees to protect themselves helping find maddie?

You are hardly rational
Tidied.

It's a absolutely horrible feeling mate. Something that scares me daily. I know for a fact that if it was me or you in their position. We would not stop physically looking for your child till we dropped from exhaustion. We wouldn't just carry on like normal, going on runs and playing tennis in the days after.
Do you have a theory as to what happened (how, when, when they moved her, etc.) or are you more convinced by their actions of their guilt?

Cheers marra, if you have a different opinion to the majority you hace to be prepared to take a bit, i dont mind that, its just a bit tedious when peoole say you are disrrspctful and try and make it personal, none of this is personal, its just a different opinion, in a world where different opinions are supposed to be allowed.

That stopped in the 00's man. Progressively getting worse

More utter bollocks from you. Just making that bit up.

You are quite correct that leaving the twins behind does not make sense but when a child has been found gone missing a person may not exactly act rationally.

How is it bollocks. I'm going of the transcripts from the tapas group and her own words. Please show me how it's made up?

Empathy. Putting yourself in other people's shoes. Their actions and words since have not come close to what a normal parent would have been like in that situation. You can try and explain it away by saying it was a horrible time and they weren't thinking straight. They were thinking straight enough to call sky news, get lawered up, get a PR spin doctors ready right from the get go. Not actions of people not thinking clearly. Plus not going looking for her that night was suss as fuck. They rather spend all night getting their stories straight than go look for her. After all there was no signs of abduction so why couldn't she have wandered off?

Charity? Why do you call the find maddie fund a charity? It most certainly is not. They've used the money for their own needs. How is spending it on legal fees to protect themselves helping find maddie?
Although the Portuguese police had already given up looking for her, the rest of the world would also stop looking if they allowed themselves to be wrongly convicted.

It's a shame that we can't discuss subjects like this without anybody, as you say, being treat unfairly.
The majority on these threads think the McCann's are guilty. None of us know the truth you just have to go for the most logical possibility. To me that's abduction based on there being no body and no evidence she was killed in the apartment.
The only way the McCann's could have killed her and got rid of the body is if it happened before the night she went missing. That would mean their Tapas mates would be involved as well which is too incredible to believe.

Why does it have to involve the friends mate? The kids were in crèche all day hardly ever mixing with the adults.

The bold bit is definitely still a possibility without involving the tapas group.

Why did Gerry not release their holiday pics to the cops before he went back home quite a few days after and grey scaled all the pics and blacked out quite a few. Is that actions of a man wanting to find his daughter. After all the police said they might see a stalker or summat on the photo's.

Why could they not provide the cop's with maddies dna sample. And had to go back know home to do so?

I can't make my mind up about all this. I realize everybody reacts differently but when parents of a missing child are interviewed they tend to very emotional but with the McCann's there's something just not right. If as stated the back patio door was unlocked, why leave the bedroom door slightly ajar, why not close the door? If the twins had woke up crying did they expect to hear them all the way from the tapas bar? I doubt they would over the sound of adults chatting and the apartment some distance a way.

Back