McCann Doc coming to Netflix

Charity? Why do you call the find maddie fund a charity? It most certainly is not. They've used the money for their own needs. How is spending it on legal fees to protect themselves helping find maddie?

I corrected myself in a later post - it’s ok I accept your apology for not bothering to read on and correct yourself in a similar vein

I can't make my mind up about all this. I realize everybody reacts differently but when parents of a missing child are interviewed they tend to very emotional but with the McCann's there's something just not right. If as stated the back patio door was unlocked, why leave the bedroom door slightly ajar, why not close the door? If the twins had woke up crying did they expect to hear them all the way from the tapas bar? I doubt they would over the sound of adults chatting and the apartment some distance a way.
Haven’t watched it yet but it always seemed strange how the dad went out to play tennis in the days after. People do react in different ways but she was missing, not necessarily dead, surely in that position anyone would be struggling to get through the days. It’s not the kind of thing you can take your mind off by carrying on as normal.

Haven’t watched it yet but it always seemed strange how the dad went out to play tennis in the days after. People do react in different ways but she was missing, not necessarily dead, surely in that position anyone would be struggling to get through the days. It’s not the kind of thing you can take your mind off by carrying on as normal.
I would have been walking the streets the night she went missing, I simply wouldn't be able to rest until she was found, no way could I carry on as normal by playing tennis.

Although the Portuguese police had already given up looking for her, the rest of the world would also stop looking if they allowed themselves to be wrongly convicted.

I dunno where to start with that marra.

Ok. Rest of the world? Are they that arrogant that they think the world would be keeping a eye out for her? Why would they think that she's gone anywhere abroad? No evidence suggests this.

Wrongly convicted? They were suing the Portuguese detective and lost.

Do you agree that in cases like this the cops need to rule out parents and close friends and family ? So when the parents don't let them do that. How can they move on?

Tidied.

Do you have a theory as to what happened (how, when, when they moved her, etc.) or are you more convinced by their actions of their guilt?

No mate. No theory. As that would prove fruitless.

Their words and actions have made me think they are suss. Professionals in their respected fields have convinced me that they know more than they are telling.

Can someone who thinks the McCann's did it please, please, please tell us HOW they think it they did it and got away with it? All I’ve heard from those who believe the McCann’s had involvement is based on their behaviour of not crying, being too cool, acting in a way that ‘normal’ parents wouldn’t (I’ve never met a normal parent/family yet, everyone does at least something different to how I would act or was brought up). I honestly just don’t believe they were able to do this and get away with it and no one has been able to provide me with an explanation as to how they disposed of the body.

You're making it up and everyone knows it. I don't have to prove anything.

What am I making up? If you're so sure why not demonstrate it. Because you can't.

All I have to do is post links to transcripts or extracts from her own book and it will shut you up.

That reminds me. What kind of sick perverted woman would say this about her own daughter?

Logon or register to see this image

I dunno where to start with that marra.

Ok. Rest of the world? Are they that arrogant that they think the world would be keeping a eye out for her? Why would they think that she's gone anywhere abroad? No evidence suggests this.
They didn't say the rest of the world, I did, so I don't think their arrogance would be relevant. I'm simply pointing out that the Portugese were focused on framing them rather than searching.
Wrongly convicted? They were suing the Portuguese detective and lost.
They weren't. Any suing came much later.
Do you agree that in cases like this the cops need to rule out parents and close friends and family ? So when the parents don't let them do that. How can they move on?
Of course, but thinking they sneaked off and hid her in a fridge then moved her without the media noticing over 3 weeks later is just ludicrous and that is still the best he has come up with.

Can someone who thinks the McCann's did it please, please, please tell us HOW they think it they did it and got away with it? All I’ve heard from those who believe the McCann’s had involvement is based on their behaviour of not crying, being too cool, acting in a way that ‘normal’ parents wouldn’t (I’ve never met a normal parent/family yet, everyone does at least something different to how I would act or was brought up). I honestly just don’t believe they were able to do this and get away with it and no one has been able to provide me with an explanation as to how they disposed of the body.
None of the usual suspects can mate. Heed aka Charlie Chimp & Football Fan just promote the usual disclaimers, "read the files" & that age old evidential disclaimer "everybody knows". There was a huge, long thread in Parsnip which started with Heed's declaration about her body being carried away in a hold-all then FF defending a cop with a heinous record, including perjury, but nobody got anywhere.

They didn't murder their child, but after that, who knows.

Is it heck mate. You been on holiday with kids?

What about toothbrush, hairbrush, dirty laundry, pillow or duvet she was sleeping on.

Haway mate. Think man. What about the photos? How can you explain away what Gerry did?
With the DNA results not producing a positive match, I'd be interested as to where you are headed with this.

Back