Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally normally agree with you, but did you watch Mcgregor's? He looked like he did not know what he was doing, he looked like a charver I once seen on the bags in Marine House gym :lol:. Not to mention after 4 rounds he was pushing his punches through.

Yes but as has been mentioned by others McGregor is a master at using the media - to believe anything you see in a media workout is simply naive.

Yes but as has been mentioned by others McGregor is a master at using the media - to believe anything you see in a media workout is simply naive.
He is ultra charismatic and clever to be fair. But he is an absolute genius at looking a shite boxer and being gassed after 4 rounds of a punch bag exhibition, also he does not know how to use his right hand.

Absolutely 100% correct.
I normally agree with that but did you see his workout in its entirety? He was paggered after 4 rounds on the bag :lol:

He is ultra charismatic and clever to be fair. But he is an absolute genius at looking a shite boxer and being gassed after 4 rounds of a punch bag exhibition, also he does not know how to use his right hand.

I normally agree with that but did you see his workout in its entirety? He was paggered after 4 rounds on the bag :lol:

He's had you there :lol:

How has he had me? I agreed with his point in principal but adapted my point and showed why I think this instance is different. You must be a troll because you can't debate.

Conor has had you I meant. To be trying to debate a media workout is not doing you any favours tbf.

I'm sorry but all this 'Connor is playing the media' is rubbish. We've seen videos of him sparring and training and he looks out of his depth. It's a bigger farce than first expected. The set up is terrible. We laugh at grown men for watching wrestling but this is just as bad. The only positive is that it'll be all over in 2 week's time.

Plus if McGregor wins, it's bad for boxing. Was it bad for MMA when Holly Holm beat Rhonda Rousey?

I'm sorry but all this 'Connor is playing the media' is rubbish. We've seen videos of him sparring and training and he looks out of his depth. It's a bigger farce than first expected. The set up is terrible. We laugh at grown men for watching wrestling but this is just as bad. The only positive is that it'll be all over in 2 week's time.

Plus if McGregor wins, it's bad for boxing. Was it bad for MMA when Holly Holm beat Rhonda Rousey?

Not bad for MMA but bad for UFC, she was made to look a right goon.

You've probably made more posts on this thread than anyone :lol:

There's two ways this fight will go.

1, Floyd does what Floyd does. Jabs, few combos, stays clear of any big shots and tires Conor out. It'll go the distance and Floyd will win by UD. (see his last 12 fights)

Or...

2, Conor somehow catches Floyd with the left early on, Floyd panics, Conor goes after him and catches him again putting Floyd on his arse.

There's no way on earth will Floyd KO Conor. It'll never happen. He doesn't have the power. So it's either a UD to Floyd or a KO fom Conor. It's a toss up between the two imo.

1, Floyd does what Floyd does. Jabs, few combos, stays clear of any big shots and tires Conor out. It'll go the distance and Floyd will win by UD. (see his last 12 fights)

Or...

2, Conor somehow catches Floyd with the left early on, Floyd panics, Conor goes after him and catches him again putting Floyd on his arse.

There's no way on earth will Floyd KO Conor. It'll never happen. He doesn't have the power. So it's either a UD to Floyd or a KO fom Conor. It's a toss up between the two imo.

3. Floyd takes conor out with bodyshots

Or...

Should have just stopped at 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back