1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayweather v McGregor

Discussion in 'SMB' started by UTW, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Mackem Chris

Mackem Chris Winger

Until Mayweather gets his 50th fight this is going to keep going, McGregor has 4 fights left on his UFC contract so he might leave after the 4 fights, fight him, then come back or just retire.

2. Nicky Winterwasp

Nicky Winterwasp Midfield

This. Pointless fight either way (other than the money for both parties)

Disco_Pants93 likes this.
  3. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Winger

Thank You!

PTR likes this.
  4. ir35

ir35 Winger

5. WASTID

WASTID Striker

This whole thing is boring. In fact McGregor has fast become quite boring.

Sadly, it will probably happen, the pair of them will trash talk pretending to hate each other then cuddle each other afterwards as they count the cash they fleece from people for this fake "fight".

PeteFTM and Dsb like this.
  6. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Brayweather :cool:

7. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

McGregor could do a Rocky on him.

you heard it here first.

8. PeteFTM

PeteFTM Subs Bench

Weird choice for Mayweather. He could literally pick anyone ranked between 5-20 and he'll be remembered as a legend.
    If he fights McGregor his record will be remembered as a joke. He should just fight someone low risk like Chris Algieri and get his 50-0

spoon likes this.
  9. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Wow, another subject you know fuck all about.

10. shogun1904

shogun1904 Winger

He should just fight a world champion anywhere from 140 lbs to 154lbs.

11. :lol: he's already a legend. Arguably the greatest pound for pound boxer of all time. I dont see how him braying mcgregor tarnishes that.

12. PeteFTM

PeteFTM Subs Bench

Because it's a cheat win to surpass Marciano's record, hence no one will take it seriously.

13. A cheat? I doubt he cares about the record or he wouldn't have retired at 49-0.

14. shogun1904

shogun1904 Winger

He was never going to stay retired like. Of course he wants the record aswell as a huge final payday.

15. PeteFTM

PeteFTM Subs Bench

In a few interviews he mentioned how he wants to surpass the record but he's getting older etc. He's not daft, he knows there's too many risky fights out there for him now and a lot of potential defeats.. but he would school McGregor in Boxing's most pointless fight.

16. Don't blame him. 50-0. GOAT.

17. PeteFTM

PeteFTM Subs Bench

:lol: ^ GOAT my arse, can think of a few boxers with more impressive records

This is how one sided I imagine the fight would be

18. shogun1904

shogun1904 Winger

Tony Bellew is the GOAT.

PhilSAFC likes this.
  19. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

I think knowing fuck all about everything and anything is your speciality :lol::lol::lol:

20. Skrabble

Skrabble Midfield

Should go 1 round boxing, next round MMA. Coin toss to decide which fighting style is first.

Either way both parties will walk away with pockets lined with cash.