1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayweather v McGregor

Discussion in 'SMB' started by UTW, Feb 14, 2017.

1. UTW

UTW Midfield

A lot of reputable sources on twitter reckon the terms have now been agreed for the "most lucrative fight in history"

McGregor won't last 12 rounds...

2. Barnacle Boy

Barnacle Boy Striker

Tidied

3. BigPete

BigPete Winger

He won't even last 3 rounds doubt this fight will ever happen though.

He needs to stop being a pussy paper champ and actually defend a belt rather than making excuses. Till he does that he's not even a true undisputed champion in my eyes.

4. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Just another about to be skooled by the master.

5. niknak_123

niknak_123 Striker

Daft idea. Will be like when Rocky fought Thunderlips.

6. Will definitely watch.

Hatful Of Hollow and admwil like this.
  7. Barnacle Boy

Barnacle Boy Striker

The Ultimate Male v The Ultimate Meatball was a cracking fight man

Smiler, monty79, andysafc85 and 9 others like this.
  8. BigPete

BigPete Winger

It's like Ronaldo challenging Shaq to a game of basketball.

Aye you both use balls but it's totally different McGregor would get schooled by most boxers. Floyd will make him his bitch.

9. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

already know i'll stay up till 5am to watch Mcgreggor last less time than me on michelle keegan.

10. Disco_Pants93

Disco_Pants93 Winger

Weird. Mayweather controls a boxing match, McGregor controls an MMA fight. Can only see a Floyd win.

BigPete likes this.
  11. It's kind of no lose for mcgregor imo unless he gets knocked out in 10 secs or something.
    He already has the id fuck you up in a real fight comeback. He will make a load of money and if he can do anything his star rockets even higher.

DanS and Disco_Pants93 like this.
  12. It'll be a bigger farce than Mayweather v Big Show at WrestleMania 28.

Ceverton, PTR and Dan The Man like this.
  13. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

I can understand Mayweather doing it, he's retired, he'll make mega money for a relatively easy fight. Feel a bit let down by Mcgreggor chasing the money when there's fights to take in MMA. He's like Mayweather lite on IG and twitter, posting photos of cars and clothes. Meh.

Ceverton and vote quimby like this.
  14. Crammy Mackem

Crammy Mackem Winger

Two absolute bell whiffs.

15. BigPete

BigPete Winger

There both wankers but you can't not give Mayweather credit for what he's done. McGregor on the other hands done nothing.

Hand picked fights to increase the UFC popularity and refuses fights he knows he will get destroyed in.

Ceverton and PTR like this.
  16. vinegar hill

vinegar hill Striker

So the masses are going to allow themselves to be fleeced again.
    Mayweather won't even need to train for this.

Mrjardine and DPTT like this.
  17. BigPete

BigPete Winger

I'll watch it to see McGregor get made a fool of but I won't pay for it fuck that

18. McGregor is a Poundshop Mayweather. His whole acted is kind of WWE imo. It's funny how McGregor is right to chase the money but if a footballer moves to China for £400,000 a week he's a mercenary!

My mate keep telling me Mayweather dodges big fights but McGreogor hasn't defeated a title yet!

vote quimby and BigPete like this.
  19. That would've been a more realistic fight

20. Ramshanker

Ramshanker Winger

Doesn't seem very fair for McGregor, he's not a boxer. They should compete in a neutral sport/sports. maybe, Darts, Snooker, Swimming, Horse jumping and longjump