Maybe Hitler did go to South America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you see the clip of him towards the end? The fucker would have been dead within a year anyway.
He was going through severe drug withdrawal so once that was over with he might not have been as bad as he looked.

203 pages of documentation, you would be reading some time to be fair, but from what i have looked at, a lot of them make a good case that he did go to Argentina

Quick google says it was an Argentinian informant who wanted asylum who gave the info

J Edgar Hoover got them looking into it but the info was shite so it went no further

what about the FBI files ?
The FBI files (whatever is in there) I'm fairly sure has no evidence that Hitler's dentist was lying to protect him, which is what we were talking about, and what you suggested. Why, if there are 203 pages on said subject via the FBI, do almost all historians covering this period dismiss it as a frivolous conspiracy? Likewise, why haven't I even heard of the existence of these files until 5 minutes ago? If there was solid evidence in there for this level of misinformation it would have been global, front page news, no? Instead, it appears on the History Channel, whose name is almost oxymoronic to its general content. I'm not convinced.

why haven't I even heard of the existence of these files until 5 minutes ago? If there was solid evidence in there for this level of misinformation it would have been global, front page news, no? Instead, it appears on the History Channel, whose name is almost oxymoronic to its general content. I'm not convinced.
I'm not sure when it was declassified. I don't watch those stupid conspiracy programmes, but the document shows that was (some) evidence of him being in Argentina.

The thought of him escaping if fascinating but I just cannot see it unless it was fabricated and known to the US

Hitler died in Berlin!
My old priest showed me the moustache he shaved from The Fuhrers face.
He kept it in an old 5 pack of Woodbines.
It was short and curly!

according to the fbi docs (pages 1&2 no less)

at least 50 people plus supplies on 2 uboats

you're basically adding 50% more people to any of the 4 classes of u-boats that could make the trip , and all their stuff

did Hitler ride the u-boat Indiana Jones style??

only it was'nt 4 classes of u-boat cos all the type xiv were sunk, and it was'nt the type x cos the 2 survivors of that class were both caught at sea and captured, was it the type xxi then?. Well only 4 were serviceable and 2 were at sea before wars end so suddenly theres not many options there either. Loads of type ix's though, so its a possibility..but a very slim one

now you only need to get Hitler out of Berlin, and to the coast to jump in a u-boat - it cant be anything near Hamburg though as the Brits were there, Lubeck was still in german hands (but not for long) and also the port was packed so maybe not a good idea, Rostock was swarming with Russians as was everything else to the east

suddenly the logistics of Hitler escaping are starting to look a bit iffy

according to the fbi docs (pages 1&2 no less)

at least 50 people plus supplies on 2 uboats

you're basically adding 50% more people to any of the 4 classes of u-boats that could make the trip , and all their stuff

did Hitler ride the u-boat Indiana Jones style??

only it was'nt 4 classes of u-boat cos all the type xiv were sunk, and it was'nt the type x cos the 2 survivors of that class were both caught at sea and captured, was it the type xxi then?. Well only 4 were serviceable and 2 were at sea before wars end so suddenly theres not many options there either. Loads of type ix's though, so its a possibility..but a very slim one

now you only need to get Hitler out of Berlin, and to the coast to jump in a u-boat - it cant be anything near Hamburg though as the Brits were there, Lubeck was still in german hands (but not for long) and also the port was packed so maybe not a good idea, Rostock was swarming with Russians as was everything else to the east

suddenly the logistics of Hitler escaping are starting to look a bit iffy

Underwater monorail marra.

He's head of the consortium.
Addy and bob used to be in vaux boot boys back in the day.

If there was the slightest bit truth in it, Ch5 would have made a program and proved it
Truth and head the ball conspiracy theorists have long been estranged

Changed his name to Ron Mael and formed a pop group. Sometimes the best place to hide is right in front of you, especially next to Jimmy Savile. Try finding a Sparks records before 1945. You can't. In my defence I'm tiddly and sleep deprived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back