Maybe Hitler did go to South America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced Hitler got out, but its fairly well documented other senior Nazis did. Hunting Hitler found some interesting sites and evidence. They also disappeared off on some wild-goose chases!

I'm not convinced Hitler got out, but its fairly well documented other senior Nazis did. Hunting Hitler found some interesting sites and evidence. They also disappeared off on some wild-goose chases!
This. Only possible way Hitler made it out imo is if he sold the large portion of German gold than is unaccounted for and bought his freedom and health.

No, he gave his final trusted Nazi fanatics important instructions to bury his body and burn it so it could never fall into Soviet hands.

But it did and they did carry out instructions which is weird in itself. What did they do to musselini? Sp? Not that I'd imagine.

DNA proves whosever remains the Russian had, it wasn't hitlers.

Doesn't really matter. He lost and he had to get over it.

Germans lost the war but the Nazi's won.

But it did and they did carry out instructions which is weird in itself. What did they do to musselini? Sp? Not that I'd imagine.

DNA proves whosever remains the Russian had, it wasn't hitlers.

Germans lost the war but the Nazi's won.
Mussolini was hung and things thrown off his corpse iirc

Exactly mate, so why would they spare Hitler and his followers feelings?

They wouldn't, ergo they didn't find his body.....
Sorry no that was the Italians themselves who did Mussolini not the Russians. But yeah I get what your getting at, if they had of found him it would have been very symbolic and I doubt Stalin and Co would have missed a trick like that

Actually with what we`ve seen with Saddam and Mad dog how they were paraded I don`t think the Americans would have been quiet about it either, if they`d got him first. And Simon Weisenthal would still be doing sex wee now

Last edited:
Sorry no that was the Italians themselves who did Mussolini not the Russians. But yeah I get what your getting at, if they had of found him it would have been very symbolic and I doubt Stalin and Co would have missed a trick like that

Just look at supposed civilised nations like ourselves did to Sadam, his sons and Gadafi.

Watch Hunting Hitler on the History Channel. They reckon he went there via Spain.
Good show that. Leaves loads of questions unanswered and certainly woukd appeal to the he survived conspiracy. Suppose that's what they wanted the viewers to think as well mind. Still very much worth a watch though.

Just look at supposed civilised nations like ourselves did to Sadam, his sons and Gadafi.

This one Hitler to Argentina thing is one of my favourites, it actually has more evidence to it, than, the official line of killed in bunker.. having watched (H2 series) hunting Hitler both series over the last 2 years it has proven rather interesting to the official line i was taught at school

1.Exactly mate, so why would they spare Hitler and his followers feelings?

2. They wouldn't, ergo they didn't find his body.....
Well, 2 doesn't follow from 1, it is a non-sequitur and an argument from ignorance. There may be a number of explanations unknown to us for things turning out as they have, and for Hitler to have killed himself. I'm not saying the idea he 'survived' is false, I just don't have sufficient reason to believe that it is true, and fairly compelling evidence against.
This one Hitler to Argentina thing is one of my favourites, it actually has more evidence to it, than, the official line of killed in bunker.. having watched (H2 series) hunting Hitler both series over the last 2 years it has proven rather interesting to the official line i was taught at school
Well, apart from apparent confirmation from Hitler's dentist and dental technician that jawbone fragments and dental bridges belonged to Hitler. To be fair, I'm not sure how you could confirm dental records from fragments, but then I'm not a dentist and they are, and it be immediately disregarded if this wasn't accepted as possible.

If other high ranking Nazi officers made it over to Germany then Hitler could in theory.

It's very strange that the only evidence of his death is by those close to him and fragments of his jaw. Even the skull they thought was his, wasn't.

Well, 2 doesn't follow from 1, it is a non-sequitur and an argument from ignorance. There may be a number of explanations unknown to us for things turning out as they have, and for Hitler to have killed himself. I'm not saying the idea he 'survived' is false, I just don't have sufficient reason to believe that it is true, and fairly compelling evidence against.

Well, apart from apparent confirmation from Hitler's dentist and dental technician that jawbone fragments and dental bridges belonged to Hitler. To be fair, I'm not sure how you could confirm dental records from fragments, but then I'm not a dentist and they are, and it be immediately disregarded if this wasn't accepted as possible.

It it also possible, that they were saying it was Hitler to protect him ?, to make sure the question of his current living was taken off the table, everyone got what they wanted, sort of thing, Stalin on the other hand said, until he saw the body he wouldn't believe Hitler was dead, and given that the testimony, of Hitlers death came from Nazis and his former valet, when interviewed by Hugh Trevor-Roper who made the report for the allies, it is just to perfect, that all of a sudden our former enemy is just assumed to be telling the truth, and that was that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see the clip of him towards the end? The fucker would have been dead within a year anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back