Maybe Hitler did go to South America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering they burned the bodies after he and Eva killed themselves I doubt it.
Didn't they find a bit of his skull and confirm it was his?

was it not filed away in some Russian vaults but then when tried to prove it was his they couldn't?

If you get a chance to watch that hunting hitler programme that is very interesting and by watching that im on the impression he escaped to south america

I believe it and I'm incredibly sceptical about all these type of theories. Britain, US, Russians etc all needed Hitler to either be dead or captured, him being alive and on the run would have caused too much uncertainty.

Many did go to South America so it's not impossible that he did too. What happened to his body? Did the Soviets get it? Surely they would have paraded it, took photographs? I read before that he was buried in a shallow grave....Hitler buried in a shallow grave really....?

All that's left of his body is part of his (apparently him) skull. The Soviets carried his remains around in a box for years, but then discarded them into a river IIRC, keeping only the part of him I've just mentioned, which is/was on display somewhere.

If this was common knowledge to the FBI or whatever why would let they him go?

He would have probably been well protected by both the government of the country he was hiding in and his SS henchmen. Plus the Americans are very underhand and probably had some deal in place which allowed him to survive. All hypothetical of course.

He would have probably been well protected by both the government of the country he was hiding in and his SS henchmen. Plus the Americans are very underhand and probably had some deal in place which allowed him to survive. All hypothetical of course.
I don't think Hitler would have been able to live with himself knowing he failed his goal of the third reich

Many did go to South America so it's not impossible that he did too. What happened to his body? Did the Soviets get it? Surely they would have paraded it, took photographs? I read before that he was buried in a shallow grave....Hitler buried in a shallow grave really....?

No, he gave his final trusted Nazi fanatics important instructions to bury his body and burn it so it could never fall into Soviet hands.

He was mentally fucked. There's videos of him where his hands shake and what looked like Parkinson's iirc. He killed himself 100%.

This, he was physically and mentally falling apart by the end. No way he could've slipped through thousands of miles of allied territory, nipped on a U-boat and travelled for weeks across the Atlantic

He was mentally fucked. There's videos of him where his hands shake and what looked like Parkinson's iirc. He killed himself 100%.

If his Parkinson's was really bad he might have missed when he tried to shoot himself.........

I don't believe he survived - but not finding his body probably suited the Russians (and to a lesser degree, the Americans) to maintain the Nazi bogeyman scenario to prevent a resurgence of Fascism during the post war years.

I can understand that at the end of the war Hitler's brain was nothing more than a racist black magic jelly mess, but that wasn't the case with the other Nazi's who were still kicking about and they were looking for a way out. It isn't far fetched to think that some high ranked Nazi just bundled Hitler on a plane or sub and got him the fuck out of there. And I don't think any of them would have wanted the Fuhrers body to end up in the hands of the Russians either. My money has always been on the bet that says Hitler got out. He might not have known much about it, but he got out.

If his Parkinson's was really bad he might have missed when he tried to shoot himself.........

I don't believe he survived - but not finding his body probably suited the Russians (and to a lesser degree, the Americans) to maintain the Nazi bogeyman scenario to prevent a resurgence of Fascism during the post war years.

The theory is after he killed himself they burned the bodies - as per his instruction - so they didn't end up like Mussolini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back