Maybe Hitler did go to South America

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Dear FBI
I bet you a dollar to a dounghnut that Hitler is living right here in Hollywood and is working on a new movie with Mel Brooks.

;)

Many did go to South America so it's not impossible that he did too. What happened to his body? Did the Soviets get it? Surely they would have paraded it, took photographs? I read before that he was buried in a shallow grave....Hitler buried in a shallow grave really....?

Considering they burned the bodies after he and Eva killed themselves I doubt it.
Didn't they find a bit of his skull and confirm it was his?
Don't think sure, it's all a matter of conjecture.

Considering they burned the bodies after he and Eva killed themselves I doubt it.
Didn't they find a bit of his skull and confirm it was his?
Put it into context. The Russians in the post War atmosphere found his skull and confirmed it . So naturally the US believed it straightaway....

I believe the conventional account of Hitler's death by suicide because the man was in a severely deranged mental state which could not grasp the reality of his dream having collapsed before his eyes. The reich was ended, the holocaust was ended, he was a psychopath who had nothing left to live for.

Many did go to South America so it's not impossible that he did too. What happened to his body? Did the Soviets get it? Surely they would have paraded it, took photographs? I read before that he was buried in a shallow grave....Hitler buried in a shallow grave really....?
He asked for his body to be burned so the Soviets couldn't parade it, if IIRC. Which would tie in with a story of him making an escape, I guess, even if it is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back