May 29th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fed him before he left, he wasn’t happy are they were doing a bbq, the mam isn’t a bad cook :lol:.

You sir are quite astute, amazing deduction given you haven’t met my good lady😂😂

Good luck with T, that will take all of your negotiating skills if you are successful are career in hostage negotiations awaits.
We are sat outside in our yard, T has her 1 drink - Whitley Neil plum gin & fevertree med tonic
I’ll have another bottle 🙄😄

Am taking the piss, just gone round to an old friend he hasn’t seen in a couple of years, they have a massive garden (Jamie Oliver’s nephew) so don’t think social distancing will be an issue.

Great news on T, glad to see the clarity Boris has instilled continues ffs, hopefully not too much longer before you get to see daughter and grandson.

By the time Mrs gets back I should be 3 sheets to the wind so she better watch her lip 😂 😂
And you'd better pray, she's not reading this forum. 🙏 🤣

And you'd better pray, she's not reading this forum. 🙏 🤣
Evening HC, she knows who rules the roost, I am the boss of our house, I sought her permission and she agreed it was ok for me to post that 💪
Evening Rip, been a canny day

Oi what's the idea bleeding 8th on that list :evil:
Do keep up, at the back, Hank man 🙄
He explained the other day, he regularly and randomly changes the order of the posters around, so nobody can claim exclusivity. 😉
Evening HC, she knows who rules the roost, I am the boss of our house, I sought her permission and she agreed it was ok for me to post that 💪

Evening Rip, been a canny day
🤣😂😂

Evening Storts. 🖐
A very wise move, I'd say, and one which ensures your jawbone stays intact. 🤣
You did well to get that high
🤣😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening all, once again, not had time to go through the thread yet, just having a butty. One of our busiest weeks ever...But off tomorrow, having a BBQ so we're really looking forward to it. Have a great night and I hope you've all had a lovely day. Thanks for the mentions and replies...You are all fantastic people on here...Bon Voyage...🚢🚢🚢

These bloody up starts nee respect these days :rolleyes:
Yer right

none😂
Evening all, once again, not had time to go through the thread yet, just having a butty. One of our busiest weeks ever...But off tomorrow, having a BBQ so we're really looking forward to it. Have a great night and I hope you've all had a lovely day. Thanks for the mentions and replies...You are all fantastic people on here...Bon Voyage...🚢🚢🚢
Enjoy your “Giorgio “

Evening RVP...

What a day , I'm knackered and think I deserve a drink now....g & t o'clock me thinks...
Evening Mk 🖐
Enjoy your tipple mate 🍸 and enjoy the rest of your evening too. 👍
Evening SFATI
Enjoy your butty, and hopefully you'll get to catch some sunshine this evening, but if not, then tomorra should be warm too, and no work for you. 👍
Enjoy the rest of your evening, mate, when you eventually finish work, that is. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening Score, really need to sort your priorities out ;).

Seriously though I can’t imagine your week considering how busy you normally are:eek:, enjoy you bbq and day off, thoroughly deserved👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back