Status
Not open for further replies.

SC Freiburg v Bayer Leverkusen
Bundesliga
Kick off 19:30
BT Sport 1

Really enjoying the bundesliga
Morning Hank lad and everyone...

You're gonna be in football paradise soon marra...

3 games a day on occasions in the prem , this board will be chocka block with game threads...

Think of the likes marra...
Morning mate, morning all, been some cracking games this week, again appreciate the thread.
Morning Broomfield mate....

I'm still not convinced that behind closed doors is gonna entertain fans....
Morning hank and all
Morning HD ....another sunny day ahead mate....
I'm off to bed lads....

Mite everyone....

Last edited:
Morning Hank lad and everyone...

You're gonna be in football paradise soon marra...

3 games a day on occasions in the prem , this board will be chocka block with game threads...

Think of the likes marra...

Morning Broomfield mate....

I'm still not convinced that behind closed doors is gonna entertain fans....

Morning HD ....another sunny day ahead mate....
Morning mate, yes it's been strange watching without the atmosphere but just to have some decent live footy amongst all this shite has given me something to look to the future where our game is concerned.

Morning mate, yes it's been strange watching without the atmosphere but just to have some decent live footy amongst all this shite has given me something to look to the future where our game is concerned.
They have to start somewhere with getting the leagues up and running, it's just not for me mate....
In my mind, if one league gets to get finished then they all should. I must add that I was becoming bored with the sterility of the premiership and the overpayed tarts that play in it....

They have to start somewhere with getting the leagues up and running, it's just not for me mate....
In my mind, if one league gets to get finished then they all should. I must add that I was becoming bored with the sterility of the premiership and the overpayed tarts that play in it....
Aye, baby steps towards normality, my fear is it may take even longer for teams in the English lower leagues to get going & that looks like including us.

Not a chef...just think about food about 380 times a day.

Porky Pig was one of the looney tunes characters...like bugs bunny. Watched it with the family as a kid.
Come to think of it , I seem to recall last night was hamburgers, tonight the ham and scalloped spuds, what's for dinner tomorrow?

I was a Bugs Buny guy myself along with Tom & Jerry, great comedy duo and Bugs, well he was just Bugs....

I've not been drinking either ...haha

I just cant sleep....again....

Fellow insomniac?

Last edited:
Come to think of it , I seem to recall last night was hamburgers, tonight the ham and scalloped spuds, what's for dinner tomorrow?

I was a Bugs Buny guy myself along with Tom & Jerry, great comedy duo and Bugs, well he was just Bugs....

I've not been drinking either ...haha

I just cant sleep....again....

Fellow insomniac?

Haha...football and food...oh yes!

Still evening here.. but I'm on about 4 hours a night recently. Bit stressed, i guess.

I really hope you can get some proper sleep. Easier said than done, I know.

Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Working today so no football or beer today, day 76 today.

Manila's lockdown is being partially eased from Monday, you'll finally be allowed to go outside for exercise or a walk, or to meet up with friends etc.

So that first beer may have around 8 days to wait...

Stay safe everyone.
Morning thames...

Yaaaaay....at last you can get out and about....

Bet you cant wait, it must have been a struggle ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back