Maxim beer

It's a lovely beer. The Lighthouse on Sea Road used to get it in on draught from time to time. Very nice.

I was told the other day that Sean has sold The Lighthouse to the bloke who until recently owned the fresh fish shop on Sea Road.

I'll be gutted if this is correct, as I like Sean enormously, who was dealt a very cruel hand, like many others, when this covid shit kicked in.

I was told the other day that Sean has sold The Lighthouse to the bloke who until recently owned the fresh fish shop on Sea Road.

I'll be gutted if this is correct, as I like Sean enormously, who was dealt a very cruel hand, like many others, when this covid shit kicked in.
I was talking to Sean at Maxim brewery on Friday and he never mentioned it.

Hope that's not true as was looking forward to going back there when pubs are open fully. ☹️

edit - just read Sean's not selling up😁

Last edited:

Back