Maxim beer

Anyone struggling to find their favourite tipple at the moment. The maxim brewery has a shop at the brewery itself in houghton, Rainton meadows. Selling amongst others cases of Double maxim, maximus and what I’ve just getting a couple of cases of, Swedish blonde. Great prices.

Has anyone else been through?

Anyone struggling to find their favourite tipple at the moment. The maxim brewery has a shop at the brewery itself in houghton, Rainton meadows. Selling amongst others cases of Double maxim, maximus and what I’ve just getting a couple of cases of, Swedish blonde. Great prices.

Maximus 4 for:£7 at Co-op garage in Washy.

Thanks for the information I've just been and bought a 9 pint cask of Double and a Swedish blonde 👍👍

Yup. Called in on way back from work: 12 Swedish blonde and 12 double.

Back