Mass Effect - Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi all playing the new mass effect now on the xbox one. love the first 3, the game itself is ok but the graphics all round for me are not polished at all. just looks like a 360 i can see why it has mixed opinoins

Some of the first impressions don't seem promising, worse than inquisition a few are saying.

Lad on gaf has played a few hours of it now, needless to say he's on gaf so went into uber meltdown over how amazing it is.
Its a shocking website like, any sort of criticism of any game gets shouted down as a troll.

Last edited:
Played a couple hours of the trial. Never played a mass effect game before so not sure how useful my opinion would be. Graphics wise it all looks lovely in 4K, the exception being the character faces and expressions, and the lip syncing is atrocious. I'll give it another couple hours just to see where it's going but don't think I'll bother buying it.

This doesn't look good, Bioware have been pretty shit since ME3 tbf.
Another developer who seems to think releasing a broken unfinished game is acceptable for a quick cash grab.

Think I might wait for a patch or two before buying this going off what I've heard so far. Been hammering Dark Souls 3 again in the meantime so I'm in no rush.

:lol: OUCH!!! The reviews!

Bad aren't they. As much as games shouldn't be released with technical issues etc they don't really bother me unless it's game breaking but many reviews are saying the characters, writing and stories are pretty poor and that is the main reason I play the series

First review I read was on Eurogamer and they were saying it is probably the worst game Bioware have ever done. Still keeping my pre-order and I'm pretty certain I will still enjoy it but I wasn't expecting these sorts of reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back