Mass Effect - Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted that all you lads are hammering it. However, it does save me from going to buy it. Was so hyped for this but held off after initial reports of a poor show. Such a shame like, one of the best triliogies ever.
It's a good game mate imo , make your own mind up about it (not being rude ) the worst review I'd seen was 6/10 . It's just not as good as the trilogy , but anything would be hard to beat that .

It's a good game mate imo , make your own mind up about it (not being rude ) the worst review I'd seen was 6/10 . It's just not as good as the trilogy , but anything would be hard to beat that .

Might give it a bash then. One of the lads got it on disk and said he will throw it my way when he is done. Save me 50 notes i guess.

Reactions: Dsb
Might give it a bash then. One of the lads got it on disk and said he will throw it my way when he is done. Save me 50 notes i guess.
It's enjoyable imo and yeah definitely mate , games are very expensive these days , even for pc .

Think my games now fucked. Was doing a vault and died in the electric water thingy and when it reloaded it kept loading me in the water. It had autosaved so many times all 3 were of me in the water. f***ing stupid. My manual save was about 2 hours before so had to go to that and do everything again. yay.

Got back to the vault and was doing the run out and saved it incase it fucked up again. Died. Reloaded the save game and now there is no cloud thing chasing me and it will not update the quest when I run out. Vault fucked and guessing whole planet cannot be done now.

Think my games now fucked. Was doing a vault and died in the electric water thingy and when it reloaded it kept loading me in the water. It had autosaved so many times all 3 were of me in the water. f***ing stupid. My manual save was about 2 hours before so had to go to that and do everything again. yay.

Got back to the vault and was doing the run out and saved it incase it fucked up again. Died. Reloaded the save game and now there is no cloud thing chasing me and it will not update the quest when I run out. Vault fucked and guessing whole planet cannot be done now.
Try verifying game cache on origin .

Just got this from cex in exchange for a load of old dvds. Currently downloading the initial update on my god awful sky broadband so might get to play it by Tuesday

Reactions: Dsb
Downloaded this on PC just to check it out before buying on PS4. Thank fuck I did, what a cluster fuck.

I still enjoyed it but it is much worse than the original trilogy, even the first one. I read the other day that it is actually a Bioware support studio who have done ME:A and they only worked on DLC and Multiplayer from the previous games so it looks like EA have only done this as a cash grab and have now put the series 'on ice'

f***ing hate EA me

This got some terrible reviews but I’m really enjoying it. Not rushing through it as there’s a HDR update coming for it with the Xbox one x :cool:

This got some terrible reviews but I’m really enjoying it. Not rushing through it as there’s a HDR update coming for it with the Xbox one x :cool:
It's okay, I didn't think the crew was as likeable as the classic Mass Effect one though and the story, while a good concept, just wasn't executed that well I thought.

I enjoyed it. not as good as the originals but still very much the mass effect feel. think they fucked up a bit going to another galaxy though. maybe a prequel of the first contact war would have been better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back