Mass Effect - Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some nice 4K footage on the PS4 Pro in 4K@30fps. I'm surprised how good this looks on a Rx 480 with a passmark of 7574. Personally I'd much rather drop it to 1080p @ 60fps

Although we don't know what settings the game is on.

Last edited:
Love Mass Effect and I'm looking forward to this but they are going to have to up their game for this one after The Witcher 3 blew away any previous Mass Effect or Dragon Age

Will still be class like

Love Mass Effect and I'm looking forward to this but they are going to have to up their game for this one after The Witcher 3 blew away any previous Mass Effect or Dragon Age

Will still be class like
For me, some really good planet exploration. I don't mean like ME1 or No Man's Sky either. Something much better and less procedural. Maybe outpost and base building too

Proper trailer was released for this earlier...

Looks canny and while we wait for that to happen, THIS also happened today.

Reactions: Dsb
Fuck sake. Not sure why but when I got rid of my old Xbox I got rid of my mass effects too!

Can not wait for the new one like. Going to be quality.
If you have EA Access or if you ever downloaded them digitally, they'll be ready to install.

I love Mass Effect as it's the spiritual successor to my favourite games, the KotOR ones. Going to have to have a bit of a ME marathon before the new one comes out.

If you have EA Access or if you ever downloaded them digitally, they'll be ready to install.

I love Mass Effect as it's the spiritual successor to my favourite games, the KotOR ones. Going to have to have a bit of a ME marathon before the new one comes out.

Neither for both. They are cheap pre owned online at the moment. Will shoot up in price soon enough like.

My favourite ever game series mass effect , nothing comes close to it .

My favourite ever game series mass effect , nothing comes close to it .
Just behind KotOR for me, both very similar games but the Star Wars setting and the two stories in the KotOR games are the clincher.

Neither for both. They are cheap pre owned online at the moment. Will shoot up in price soon enough like.
Aye, can't imagine they'd cost much now and with all the DLC being BC too, it will be a bargain.

I loved 3 like. Thought it was a topper game. The series is incredible in all honesty.

Was rumoured they were doing a HD collection for current generation, Bioware seemingly hinted it but then said it may not happen so fuck knows. One of the few HD remakes I'd actually want so fingers crossed

Was rumoured they were doing a HD collection for current generation, Bioware seemingly hinted it but then said it may not happen so fuck knows. One of the few HD remakes I'd actually want so fingers crossed
They said they aren't the type of company to do remakes , I'd love a spin off of me3 , depending how much you've done , Shepard can survive (he did on mine kind of , you see him breathing at the end )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back