Martin Olsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of back pedaling in his interview..."hard to comment directly after the game" , "watched the game afterwards from four different angles" loved the little smirk as he was saying this....the little tinker;)

I'm Svedish and I haf some fvesh info om Martin Olsson. Martin and hiss tvin brother Marcus are currently training vit svedish top flight team Helsingborgs IF here in Sveden, zey are bose fvom ze city Helsingborg and started zeir careers in a local team here(Högaborgs BK) , same team as Celtic legend Henrik Larsson who iss coaching Helsingborgs IF now.

Vell anyway, Martin and hiss bruzzer are not currently fit for a game yet but Martin said in ze local news paper a week ago zat he feels he can be fet in 2 veeks and ready for some match action. So he iss not so far away from being fet but match fitness seems far avay yet. So ef ve sign him it's for later in ze season, ef so he iss a good addition according to me.

People around here sinks he and hiss tvin brother are going to sign for Helsingborgs, I live in ze city and and haff a season card since I'm also a fen of Helsingborgs IF for over 30 years. Martin himself says zey are interested but also weighing up zeir options and looking around both here in Sveden and abroad. Ze feeling iss zey are both feeling a bit home sick and vant to move home to Sveden. Zat's just what ze local gossip iss saying.

I do apologise for reading your post in the accent detailed in my edit of your post, above. :oops:

Joking aside, good post. :cool:

I'm beginning to think that Jack is full of shit...it's the first time I've criticised him, hopefully the owners are on the look out for someone who can get us outa this shit tip of a league.

What are you basing this on?
He's out of his depth it's obvious, and the nonsense he sprouts confirms this.
The statement today concerning a new left back ? He's either lying or being kept in the dark, either way he's not strong enough for a club the size of ours.
Your thoughts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back