Not open for further replies.
Snippets from Bain today:

Obviously bog standard craic:
  • said he was headhunted for the job
  • he is doing a great job, has tightened things up significantly,
  • need to improve all aspects of football side i.e recruitment and scouting
So nowt new there.......

Coleman:

• Absolutely loves it here (as does his family) and in his words - he is not just passing through, even if the worst happens he'll still be here next season

Seems to have avoided another grilling...I thought the seniors would have made him squirm a bit...What supporters group is next to be dazzled by his verbal dexterity..?.

My reply isn't very structured as I've got a lot on so just posting of the cuff as I remember it:-

Bain headhunted by Short to restructure the club with particular reference to finances and the actual football side and he went for Moyes. Non committal on Moyes "relegation fight" comment after 2 matches and hinted that action on Moyes could possibly have been taken sooner.

On arrival found the scouting network costing £800,000 a year in salaries with expenses and travel taking the bill well over the million pounds mark. The wrong type of players recruited had previously been found not to be robust enough for the club, the area or the situation the club was in. This has been addressed but progress has been extremely slow and the club need to get closer to the real power brokers who influence players , in Coleman's words the agents and he made it clear he wasn't a great fan of them. "Ordinary players becoming millionaires"

Coleman said "Jack Rodwell doesn't want to play football" he's been offered the chance to play elsewhere and has declined. He's the only player he knows who got injured when he was injured! Bain said they've tried various ways to resolve the situation PFA etc, but it's difficult to prove /disprove illness or injury and under employmnt law he's got a contract and looks like he''s sticking to it.

Both Coleman and Bain stated in no uncertain terms that the only way our current situation will change is with new owners and Coleman is sticking to this task whatever happens; even the unthinkable. Coleman has still not had even one conversation with Ellis Short

Cheers for that. it's just horrific

So nowt new there.......

Coleman:

• Absolutely loves it here (as does his family) and in his words - he is not just passing through, even if the worst happens he'll still be here next season
Tighten things up you say?

Does he know anything about defending?

They will be crawling up his Arse mark my words!
Standard practice for these sort of things when it comes to Sunderland

So nowt new there.......

Coleman:

So basically a load of shit full of happy clappers who dont want to upset the hierarchy at the club, as per usual

Last edited:
Scouting staff cost over a million quid to find what we f***ing did. Mind judging by recent arrivals the baldy bucknut must be scouting himself

Would love to sit down one on one with Bain the f***ing helmet.

If he thinks he’s doing a successful job I’d love to call him out on it. He’s taking us from the premier league 41k plus attendance to league 1 15k attendances inside 2 years. His transfer dealings inside that time have been appalling. He has completely pulled the carpet out from underneath us the fans. Everyone has just given up now. No fight on the pitch or off it.

Blokes a f***ing charlatan. Hate the ****.

Makes me laugh he thinks he’s doing a great job. Wat a f***ing Bellend.

The scouting network costing in excess of £1 million a year.

Does anyone seriously believe this? Apart from Dolly and Neville who were too busy planning a meet up at Elizabeth's, forgetting it was shut.

I mean seriously, £1 million :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back