Martin Bain supposed to be attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure they believed shorts interview to.

People believe what they want to believe at the end of the day, its that persons own believe system that ether confirms the facts give to them or refuses to believe it.

WTF has happened with that one at the Peacock? They (the club) were meant to be releasing a statement as to why it wasn't happening but up till now there's been nowt. I'm assuming they've even bottled the statement.

@GarethQ ?

WTF has happened with that one at the Peacock? They (the club) were meant to be releasing a statement as to why it wasn't happening but up till now there's been nowt. I'm assuming they've even bottled the statement.

@GarethQ ?

I was wondering why there was no feed-back on here about the Peacock pow-wow....Big Chief Bain running scared.....?

Our esteemed Chief Executive was due to speak at one Senior Supporters' meeting last season but cried off at short (!) notice pleading another "extremely important" meeting on club business.

He did attend a subsequent meeting, arrived 35 minutes late, and without any apology took part in a session answering previouly prepared questions. To my mind he spoke but never said anything meaningful. The supporters' chairman stated at the last meeting that tomorrow's meeting will be an open format with questions from the floor. However, in a credible attempt to be scrupulously fair to all concerned he will not allow any "questionable questions"

That this meeting is going to be lively is a serious understatement as there a lot of fiery characters in there, quite a lot of intelligent and articulate gadgies and many fans who are not only season ticket holders but regular travellers to our away games. There are also a few who have been known to have had a bit roll around back in the day.

I'm looking forward to it immensely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back