Martin Bain supposed to be attending

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scouting network costing in excess of £1 million a year.

Does anyone seriously believe this? Apart from Dolly and Neville who were too busy planning a meet up at Elizabeth's, forgetting it was shut.

I mean seriously, £1 million :lol:
So many of our fans are gullible as fuck believe anything that falls off the tongues of these slippery fuckers. Absolute disgrace. We are all being made a mug off.

Very pertinent point. These are the kind of follow up questions/points we need to be hitting them with, once they’ve gave their formulaic answers.
It will be a case of ‘yes Martin, of course Martin, you are doing a great job Martin’

I’ve seen it all before.

Very pertinent point. These are the kind of follow up questions/points we need to be hitting them with, once they’ve gave their formulaic answers.

The "good job" he thinks he is doing on sorting the finances owes a lot to the fortunate position he found himself in in terms of having Pickford to sell as a one off. Without that.....

Is this the same scouting network who scoured frees and loans across Europe and came back with Ashley f***ing Fletcher? Or is it the one who came back with Jason Bastard Steele, Jonny permafucked Williams, Marc the statue Wilson, David rather have Johnny Vaughan and Kazenga equally permafucked Lua Lua?

Apologies. The realisation that Barnsley are sending us down has just sunk in.

Let’s be honest, I could have sacked off the scouting staff, the waiters, bar staff, got no initial selling fees for Borini, Lens, Khazri and Jillybongo, brought in shit, unfit and/or crocked players and we still couldn’t possibly be any worse off. Great job my arse you slimy bastard.

He’s a right f***ing c*nt mind. Come across these self indulgent fuckers all the time in my business.

Doing a good job :lol: Fuck off Bain man you twat

Let’s be honest, I could have sacked off the scouting staff, the waiters, bar staff, got no initial selling fees for Borini, Lens, Khazri and Jillybongo, brought in shit, unfit and/or crocked players and we still couldn’t possibly be any worse off. Great job my arse you slimy bastard.
Not a chance this charlatan can be trusted, even next season in League one will be a disaster with this clown at the helm. He makes Di fanti look competent.

Not a chance this charlatan can be trusted, even next season in League one will be a disaster with this clown at the helm. He makes Di fanti look competent.

Ha’way man, he’s been here 18 months and under his tenure we’ve finished at the bottom of the league TWICE!!!!! Every possible decision that could have been made has been a car crash for SAFC. Yes, the root of the problem is the owner but this charlatan needs turned on and hounded our of our club.

This is exactly the point I made to someone the other week. Any one of us could have sacked a load of staff, sold Pickford, loaned all the wantaways, in fact I could have even saved money by making myself 1st team manager on 50k a year and I can absolutely guarantee we wouldn’t be any lower in the league than where we are now!

But yeah Bainy lad keep up the good work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back