Mark Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he gets the sack from Southampton and is still unemployed in the summer, I'd be worried if I were you.

He’s probably too expensive for Ashley’s next choice.

After the extravagance of spending £4m on Rafa’s wages we’ll be balancing the books next time.

He’s a forrin manager himself.

Plus if he was Mark Hughes-Welsh International whose playing career had been spent at Newport-Cardiff-Southampton-Blackburn-Ipswich and Colchester he wouldn’t of been given half the opportunities he has been. There’s always an owner wanting a bit of reflected Man Utd glory, just a glance at the managerial careers of Robson, Bruce, Strachan, Ince etc proves that.
Yeah they think "he must have learnt something from fergie" and they probably have but it dosent work like that

Got to be one of the biggest charlatans in football. Baffling how he keeps getting jobs. His QPR disaster would have finished off any other manager.
Ironic as fuck that Stoke got rid of Pulis so they could get this clown in to play more attractive football - he's probably the only manager with even dirtier, more gamesmanship-wielding teams than Pulis.
Southampton are doomed this season if they don't get rid soon.
You not a fan then?

TBF Hughes done well at Wales, Blackburn, Fulham and he tried to kick Stoke on and done okay for a few years before hitting the wall.

His "day" has certainly been and gone, but he used to be alright.

That said, he's an almighty bellend and the most one-eyed manager in the league

TBF Hughes done well at Wales, Blackburn, Fulham and he tried to kick Stoke on and done okay for a few years before hitting the wall.

His "day" has certainly been and gone, but he used to be alright.

That said, he's an almighty bellend and the most one-eyed manager in the league
I'd bet you'd like a manager that one-eyed if he was managing us though. It would often work in his favour.

He’s probably too expensive for Ashley’s next choice.

After the extravagance of spending £4m on Rafa’s wages we’ll be balancing the books next time.
I'm sorry but do you want Ashley NOT to balance the books? Because we can tell you from experience it's a disaster.

Got to be one of the biggest charlatans in football. Baffling how he keeps getting jobs. His QPR disaster would have finished off any other manager.
Ironic as fuck that Stoke got rid of Pulis so they could get this clown in to play more attractive football - he's probably the only manager with even dirtier, more gamesmanship-wielding teams than Pulis.
Southampton are doomed this season if they don't get rid soon.
Great Player tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back