Marital rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years ago I shagged a lass I was flirting on and off with for months after a night out, It was a pity shag really as she wasn't my cup of tea. Half way through the shag she pushed me onto my back and started, at least I thought, wanking me, she then got on top and I finished 5 minutes later. She actually took the condom off me stealthily. Has to be some kind of rape that.

Rape is a form of sexual assault.
A women would be charged with aggravated sexual assault instead of rape iirc.

Years ago I shagged a lass I was flirting on and off with for months after a night out, It was a pity shag really as she wasn't my cup of tea. Half way through the shag she pushed me onto my back and started, at least I thought, wanking me, she then got on top and I finished 5 minutes later. She actually took the condom off me stealthily. Has to be some kind of rape that.
I seem to remember there is actually something that covers that. There was a case a few years back iirc. Actually no on a quick google the only convictions are for blokes not women. Must be no law against spunkjacking

That’s from 2001

The legislation came about in 2003.
The law then was still effectively the same as now, that was an example of the one circumstance a woman can be convicted of rape, by conspiracy or abetting; the actual crime of rape does and did require non-consensual penetration with a cock.

To be fair sex without consent in marriage wasnt rape until relatively recently. For an enlightened liberal society its mind blowing that it was legal to have none consensual sex with your spouse in the UK as late as 1991.

Hold on. Pressured into sex versus without consent is wildly different. I've felt pressured into having sex when I'm absolutely f***ing knackered. That isn't rape.

You dont want sex cause you are knackered? Fuck me mate you have spent way too long down south you git fanny. Id have to be on my bloody death bed and then it better be somet where my nob had dropped off.

It doesn’t surprise me at all that the majority of people cannot define rape. I’m asked too often ‘what’s rape’ when advising someone in the police station. Should be taught in school to save young men falling victim to a one night stand ruining their lives.

It is taught in many schools......The one that most people couldnt potentially fall foul of is not actually consent which is pretty clear but recklessness as to consent........

Couple meet in club and get pissed, go home, do the dirty deed, in morning she has little recall of what has happened but understands they have had sex....Regretting it she states she was raped as no recall of giving consent.......Despite them both being minging drunk the bloke is held to a higher standard as he will be judged on whether he was reckless to consent even though they were both in exactly the same condition.

How many lads have not been in this position and can honestly say that they havent had a pissed up one night stand? Heads up folks, you are putting yourself in a seriously precarious position should somebody claim they didnt consent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back