Marital rape

I was waiting for the punch line there

Edit: maybe punch line wasn't the best phrase to use!!
:oops:
Seriously mate, I was well out of it - a couple of years later she was rumoured to have robbed a post office with her brother - she was a cracking bird but seriously disturbed.
I've never been scared of a woman before but this one terrified me

She was quiet and reserved for the first couple of weeks and then it was like flicking a switch and she became pyschobitch

She was Welsh so that probably had something to do with it ;)
I know I shouldn't but I'd just presumed she was scottish
:lol:
Having lived up there for a few years it wouldn't have surprised me
;)

I don't know if it is or it isn't.

Have been in the situation where I didn't want to have sex but my partner insisted it was happening and it was easier just to put up with the sex than have them go in one of their moods and have to put up with the consequences from that.
This is sexual abuse that 1000s suffer. Horrific. Yes imo it is rape.

I think this because the next step is to lash out and physically defend yourself, but in these cases the victims choose to let the ‘deed’ happen as a defence.

Hopefully partner binned?

I think this because the next step is to lash out and physically defend yourself, but in these cases the victims choose to let the ‘deed’ happen as a defence.

How’s that rape, his lass fancies a bit he wasn’t in the mood but he done it anyway to keep her happy because she wanted to. In relationships we all do things we can’t be arsed with to keep the Mrs happy. We’ve all been dragged round shops whilst they look for clothes. Sometimes in a relationship you consider the other person and what they want to do. Far from rape, he still had a choice.

How’s that rape, his lass fancies a bit he wasn’t in the mood but he done it anyway to keep her happy because she wanted to. In relationships we all do things we can’t be arsed with to keep the Mrs happy. We’ve all been dragged round shops whilst they look for clothes. Sometimes in a relationship you consider the other person and what they want to do. Far from rape, he still had a choice.
Using emotional blackmail to have sex is wrong. On so many accounts mate. If you don’t realise that well it says more about you than me.
Being badgered into sex or made to feel worthless because you did not have sex is shameful.

Comparing being dragged around shops and forced into sex :)

And and what point do you take no for an answer?

Last edited:

Yes, now binned!

Using emotional blackmail to have sex is wrong. On so many accounts mate. If you don’t realise that well it says more about you than me.
Being badgered into sex or made to feel worthless because you did not have sex is shameful.

Comparing being dragged around shops and forced into sex :)

And and what point do you take no for an answer?

He wasn’t forced though he chose to do it to keep her happy, it was still his choice.

As the law only considers it rape if someone uses their penis to penetrate the victim you should probably be thankful it isn’t. :lol:
I don't think that's correct mate
Some bloke got done for "digitally raping" a lass a few months ago. The were having sex and he shoved his finger up her arse. She hadn't consented to that and he was found guilty.

I only remember because I read the headline "man found guilty of digital anal rape " out to my 70 yr old boss and he replied in shock "what!!! He shoved a camera up he arse?"

Still makes me laugh now

I don't think that's correct mate
Some bloke got done for "digitally raping" a lass a few months ago. The were having sex and he shoved his finger up her arse. She hadn't consented to that and he was found guilty.

I only remember because I read the headline "man found guilty of digital anal rape " out to my 70 yr old boss and he replied in shock "what!!! He shoved a camera up he arse?"

Still makes me laugh now

It is.

Sexual Offences Act 2003

Back