Margaret Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margaret Byrne. A solicitor with absolutely no experience of running a professional football club being appointed as Chief Exec.

It’s decisions like this that I keep pointing out to those that say Short has been spending money and doesn’t deserve the level of stick he gets.

Add in the Congerton’s and Bain’s and Di Fanti’s we’ve had, is it really any wonder were in this state ?
Good old Quinny

Margy and the rest of the cronies have just been leeching off the club, they've had 1 big payday. It's the people that lost the jobs I feel sorry for. If we had the right owner who knows how to run a football club we'd probably be still in the Prem.

Short is the problem,it's like blaming the monkey not the organ grinder.

Short didn't sign Rodwell. He didn't fuck up the Alvarez deal. He didn't waste millions on Bridcutt, Buckley, Scocco etc. He didn't make a mess of the Johnson debacle. He didn't extend Cattermole's contract by 5 years.

I'm a critic of Short but he doesn't carry the can for some of this mess.

masterminded rodwell deal offering him a contract without a relegation clause

Knew about the Johnson scandal and kept it quiet

Took a pay off and fucked off

Just one example of corrupt incompetent arseholes making the decisions that brought us to league one
Don't forget giving Clattermole a 12 year contract extension

Nothing bizarre about it imo.

Her and Congerton were big contributors to our current situation.

He is a Charlatan, don't trust him, only a defender of short could write that - clearly she started this disaster - her law degrees - big deal - she couldn't structure anything - ffs she defended Johnson as banning him would reduce our chances of staying up - the fat cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back