Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

The SMB thinks that Pep should be the only person anyone ever employs mind. I wonder how he woild do in a job that wasn't like cheating at Championship Manager.
Everton aren't exactly doing things on the cheap. Silva is probably doing an average job - no better or worse than expected.

Sam finished 8th after inheriting a mess and only had the January transfer window.
Silva won't match that and will be sacked.
That’s the best I’ve seen Everton play at Liverpool for years. They look a good side to me. I’ll be surprised if they don’t at least match last year playing better football and getting more points. Sam did a really good job in hard circumstances tho

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Got his tactics spot on dickhead theres nothing he could do about Pickfords error

Added time in stoppage time due to an Everton player going down injured, game would've been over otherwise.
I doubt there was anything really wrong with him to warrant the trainer coming on, trying to time waste in injury time can be a total fuck up and was.

Sam finished 8th after inheriting a mess and only had the January transfer window.
Silva won't match that and will be sacked.

An Everton supporting friend of mine spent ages banging in about how Silva was some sort of post Allardyce messiah for them so I hope they they finish ninth, out of spite. :D

Even if Everton don't get as many points they're (the fans) actually enjoying watching their side again. They're a much better side to watch now than last season. That's very clear.

Reactions: EFC
Even if Everton don't get as many points they're (the fans) actually enjoying watching their side again. They're a much better side to watch now than last season. That's very clear.

Some people can't see past the league position. If they did manage to finish 8th like under Allardyce, it will have been a much more enjoyable season for the fans.

Pickford didn’t fuck up last season

Klopp was full of praise for the before and after the match saying it’s the best Everton side he’s faced which it is easily
It doesn't matter who fucked up and who didn't. Excuses

Big Sam got a point, Silva lost.

Klopp always rubs the opposition up when he wins man, means nowt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back