Marco Silva

8th in table, knocked out both cups straight away and spent a fortune.

Pretty sure Allardyce got ran out of town for that.
Haway man like night and f***ing day the difference of play

Also Silva signings have been excellent unlike Tosun and Walcott :lol:

Haway man like night and f***ing day the difference of play

Also Silva signings have been excellent unlike Tosun and Walcott :lol:
Mina only played about 10 games hasn’t he? £30m.

Every time I see Everton it seems Pickford is just launching it as far as he can.

Silva started with a clean slate and is no further forward than Sam who started with a side who’s had a crap start.

Just admit that the treatment of Allardyce was very mag like from Everton fans bear lad ;)

Every time I see Everton it seems Pickford is just launching it as far as he can.

Silva started with a clean slate and is no further forward than Sam who started with a side who’s had a crap start.

Just admit that the treatment of Allardyce was very mag like from Everton fans bear lad ;)

Good comparison on Allardyce and it's true.

But this is also a by product of the PL now. Finishing anywhere higher than 7th place is immensely difficult due to the vast difference in budgets. So if you get used to finishing mid table but the football isn't very entertaining then the manager won't be well liked.

Good comparison on Allardyce and it's true.

But this is also a by product of the PL now. Finishing anywhere higher than 7th place is immensely difficult due to the vast difference in budgets. So if you get used to finishing mid table but the football isn't very entertaining then the manager won't be well liked.
I get that but my issue with Everton was the way to behaved with Sam.

It’s not as if we are talking about a club known for winning things and playing sparkling football.

They deluded themselves with talk of likes of Simeone when in reality Allardyce was a very good appointment in their situation and did a good job but way the fans behaved would’ve even made the mags blush.

Shots

Fat Sam - 359 (19th) on target 121 (16th) hit the woodwork 7 (19th)
Silva - 482 (6th) on target 160 (7th) hit the woodwork 16 (4th)

Clean sheets

Fat Sam - 10 (9th)
Silva - 14 (joint 3rd best)

Long passes

Fat Sam - 2726 (3rd highest)
Silva - 2258 (10th)

I could go on mate but will leave it at that

Shots

Fat Sam - 359 (19th) on target 121 (16th) hit the woodwork 7 (19th)
Silva - 482 (6th) on target 160 (7th) hit the woodwork 16 (4th)

Clean sheets

Fat Sam - 10 (9th)
Silva - 14 (joint 3rd best)

Long passes

Fat Sam - 2726 (3rd highest)
Silva - 2258 (10th)

I could go on mate but will leave it at that
Points per game very similar.

League position the same.

Knocked out both cups early.

The fact is Everton are no further forward than last season under Allardyce.

From last night:

Everton have had 10 attempts on goal inside 23 minutes here at Goodison - a total which once took them 23 games to equal under Sam Allardyce. #EFC

Points per game very similar.

League position the same.

Knocked out both cups early.

The fact is Everton are no further forward than last season under Allardyce.

As much as I agree with you that the way their fans went on was poor, my point earlier was precisely about the fact that going any further forward is immensely difficult. So if you are playing turgid boring percentage football then you aren't going to be well liked at a lot of clubs.

As much as I agree with you that the way their fans went on was poor, my point earlier was precisely about the fact that going any further forward is immensely difficult. So if you are playing turgid boring percentage football then you aren't going to be well liked at a lot of clubs.
I can’t say I’ve exactly been swept off my feet by Everton’s style when I’ve seen them this season mind

Back