Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter who fucked up and who didn't. Excuses

Big Sam got a point, Silva lost.

Klopp always rubs the opposition up when he wins man, means nowt.
Means nowt they went there yesterday and went toe to toe with Liverpool until the 96th min even Liverpool fans are saying what a different side Everton look

Could you imagine Hippoheed signing players like Gomes, Richarlison, Bernard Mina And Digne ?

Remember when Silva was at Hull and Watford and people were praising him. @Bear was on everyone of those threads calling Silva shite and would bump them after every game he lost.

Now that Silva is at Everton, @Bear is licking his hole.

Even if Everton don't get as many points they're (the fans) actually enjoying watching their side again. They're a much better side to watch now than last season. That's very clear.

This is spot on.

I never jumped on the anti-Allardyce bandwagon until after about March when I lost patience with him being cautious, despite being safe. He was brought in to get us out of a mess, and he did exactly that in the space of about 6 weeks. But even in that period the football was awful, and we were set up like a 3rd tier side going up against the "big clubs" to try and nick a point, which he managed to do at Anfield, and in a 0-0 home draw against Chelsea.

That was not going to keep the fans happy long term and I think Moshiri has been completely vindicated in getting rid of him and bringing in Silva. We have strengthened our squad with some very good players and we look like we are now in a position to push Man United for 6th or if not good enough for that, we should be about 7th and close to 6th.

We are so much more enjoyable to watch this season.

It doesn't matter who fucked up and who didn't. Excuses
Big Sam got a point, Silva lost.

Adding a bit of context here which usually helps I'd like to say last season's game was the most embarrassing derby performance I can remember in my lifetime. Had Mane squared the ball just before half time it would have been 2-0 and we'd have collapsed. They had 79% posession and 23 shots, 9 times out of 10 we lose. We got very, very lucky that day.

Is this a chance for Sunderland fans to go on about big sam in a manner that we ridicule the Newcastle fans for idolising Rafa?
Don't think so marra. His job when he got to us was to keep us in the Prem and that he did and in the process had us playing some very good football. Whether he would have hung around if England hadn't come calling is another matter entirely. Don't think that anyone would deny that he did a good job for us, but we move on.

Means nowt they went there yesterday and went toe to toe with Liverpool until the 96th min even Liverpool fans are saying what a different side Everton look

Could you imagine Hippoheed signing players like Gomes, Richarlison, Bernard Mina And Digne ?
Losing to f***ing Newcastle :lol: another fixture Big Sam got more points in last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back