March Challenge DISCUSSION - Urban Fragments - NO PEOPLE OR SKIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
and there was me thinking champion only a few entries, I might have a chance of a placing this month - woot

no such luck - lol

Good Luck everyone voting starts soon.

Well, I'm still sorting my life out after our house move. So I'm going to bring the camera into work tomorrow and commit to spending lunchtime trying to get something. But I could well be a non-entrant once again.

Just entered, not a very good one to be honest but simply run out of time to get anything better - too busy this month but I thought I had to at least enter.

Waiting delivery of some scans from film - if it doesn't arrive tomorrow then I'll have to whack in a shitty make-do digital shot.

Well i'm in - usual angsting about what to use and whether or not i made the right choice !

A few of the nearly rans
Logon or register to see this image

Tell me you much preferred one of these ... if you dare lol

Not saying I prefer it, but I do really like this.

Got mine in but it's not the shot I was intending to submit...was going to use a gritty B&W image but wasn't quite happy with any of them, and went for something totally different, plus my reflected shot had too much blank sky in for some ;). Nice variety of shots this month though - and a really high standard as usual...you lot are bloody good!

Grabbed this on my phone yesterday amid the shiny tower blocks in Calgary.

Shame about the composition, and the car

It's the car that's the bastard for me. I get fed up of shots being ruined by somebody dumping their massive mini-van right in front of something interesting. How would you have altered the composition if you could?

Grabbed this on my phone yesterday amid the shiny tower blocks in Calgary.

Shame about the composition, and the car

I don't mind the car actually - the way it's peeking in. It'd help if was an older or more interesting car like.

Well, I peaked too early this month! I've been snowed under getting my Masters thesis finished so I just hoyed a quick one in. Finally got to go out with my camera for a wander today and had a quick blast at the theme. It's probably too late to change, and I don't think I'd stand a chance of winning, so I thought I'd just chuck a few of the shots up here.

Just managed to get an entry in today after taking a trip over to the rock, some cracking entries this month, may have to use more than one vote :cool:

Mainze said:
Just managed to get an entry in today after taking a trip over to the rock, some cracking entries this month, may have to use more than one vote :cool:

Aye. Some good 'uns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back