March Challenge DISCUSSION - Urban Fragments - NO PEOPLE OR SKIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still around 30% reflection of the sky though, and therefore wouldn't meet the challenge criteria.

I guess I won't be entering this one! Wasn't planning to, to be honest, only used it to clarify the point I was trying to make. I'm pretty sure I don't have a competition winner up my sleeve regardless, unless something miraculous happens in the next couple of days...

I guess I won't be entering this one! Wasn't planning to, to be honest, only used it to clarify the point I was trying to make. I'm pretty sure I don't have a competition winner up my sleeve regardless, unless something miraculous happens in the next couple of days...
I really like the photograph TGS. (edit: would probably agree that it doesn't meet challenge set though).

There's my effort in. A bit info. I watched a documentary a couple of weeks ago about the Clydebank blitz. The Luftwaffe did very little damage to the intended targets like the shipyards and the Singer factory. The tenement housing took most of the hits. The presenter then showed the wall in my pic. After a couple of hours on google maps and street view i found it. I went through there last week full of good intentions, however. After seeing some of the 'local characters' and the 'wandie hingers' i thought there is not a fuckin chance i'm wandering them streets with my gear, so it was a ten yard dash and fire a couple of shots, then offski.
I thought about nipping through to Edinburgh to retake this pic at the road exit from Waverly but not sure if it's still there.

Logon or register to see this image

Are we allowing multiple entries now, like ;) I'm a right grass, me!

nice pic peachbum, are you are you related to doctor doolittle or summit?

nice to see a pic without any photocheat software ;)

Just put mine up, took it in Scotland today. Not really my shed but the song sprung to mind when I took the shot. Loved the colours on it. Some good shots in already - gonna be tough this month.

This month if the first I've entered since December (I think), and I don't exactly live in the most urban area of the world so I tried something a bit different.

this time last week I thought that there was not going to be many entries, then within a day there are 6 or 7 new entries

some corkers too

this time last week I thought that there was not going to be many entries, then within a day there are 6 or 7 new entries

some corkers too

agreed. Love peachbum's.... it's a cracker... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back