Manhattan Hotel Recommendations

Have a look at

Hyatt Regency Jersey City On The Hudson​

Much bigger rooms but over in Jersey City but right next to Exchange Square so straight into Manhattan. I had 10 days there - excellent. Meanwhile I've stayed in many rooms in Manhattan where barely enough room to walk around the bed.
Nice hotel, not on the subway though.

I would prefer lic if I was staying outside Manhattan, two minutes on subway to midtown.

Nice hotel, not on the subway though.

I would prefer lic if I was staying outside Manhattan, two minutes on subway to midtown.

What's that line called then - I just used to walk out and straight under river to near twin towers.

No sure what lic is.

I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Last time there I stayed at Hilton Garden City - 237 West 54th Street as I was working around the corner. Fine for me, but not for a family and two kids. Gave me a chance to explore Hells Kitchen.

What's that line called then - I just used to walk out and straight under river to near twin towers.

No sure what lic is.

Last time there I stayed at Hilton Garden City - 237 West 54th Street as I was working around the corner. Fine for me, but not for a family and two kids. Gave me a chance to explore Hells Kitchen.
I think it is/was called Path. It's a great spot to be fair, but long Island city is so much quicker to mid town on the subway. Neither are probably great for a first time visitor really though.

No sure what lic is.

It’ll be the Path if it’s Jersey City - possibly Journal Sq

Back