Manhattan Hotel Recommendations

I stayed at the radisson lexington a few years ago. Was decent enough. Think it's cheap (as far as hotels go in New York).

Have a great time!

Thought that - but not sure about it TBH
We usually do it when going anywhere with kids but that’s because I don’t like being stuck in a room when kids are sleeping and you tend to get a bit of living space with an airbnb. You do lose some of the perks you get with a hotel tho.

I try to spend as little as possible on hotels in NYC as I won't be spending long there. Just somewhere to crash for a few hours, shower, then head out again. Usually somewhere in upper midtown.

Probably different with kids in tow though.

We stayed at the Millennium Hilton opposite Freedom Tower in October. Great views from the room and nice to have a swim at the end of the day however normally stay at the Crowne Plaza on W36st for its closeness to broadway, Times Sq and Penn Station

Look at me, etc.

Looking for a recommendation for a Manhattan hotel for 2 nights. Will have the kids with me hence asking for advice - prices look extortionate, single room, two double beds.

Where do other Atlantic hopping SMBers stay with their kids?

Any of the moxy hotels are decent value and quite nice. Stayed at east village one

Stopped at Hotel St James it's a bit old but all you will be doing is kipping in it.
Cafe down street was full of builders for brekkie always a good sign.

This.
I stayed there last time I went to NYC.
Perfect location, just off Times Square.
Room was clean, bed was comfy and shower was hot.
All you need.
Go to Connolly's Irish Pub a few doors down for brekkie / beers.
Bernie the owner is a top bloke.

Back