Man tits

• Thread starter FannyByTheGaslight
  • Start date
I am no expert mate but go with your gut feeling, have gone down 4 notches on my belt since i started doing more cycling on alternate days and my weight is creeping back up.
Aye, fuck this lad in the gym im going back on the weights as well as the cardio, I'll probably fuck off looking at the scales too often as well and just look at my body shape and how my old cloths are fitting again.

As I’ve said elsewhere, I’ve never done a single scrap of cardio. Cardio and dieting will eat your muscle before it touches your fat, so you might weight less, but you’ll still carry fat and you’ll feel even worse. Heavy weights and cardio are like two opposite ends of the spectrum,

Pick something, stick at it for months and you’ll get somewhere,

My advice (profile pic is me, I’m 40) weights, clean diet, high protein, and just below your maintenance calorie wise.

Be careful who you take your advice from, not everyone is trying to help.

As I’ve said elsewhere, I’ve never done a single scrap of cardio. Cardio and dieting will eat your muscle before it touches your fat, so you might weight less, but you’ll still carry fat and you’ll feel even worse. Heavy weights and cardio are like two opposite ends of the spectrum,

My advice (profile pic is me, I’m 40) weights, clean diet, high protein, and just below your maintenance calorie wise.

I've been eating around 700 calories per day for the last 6 weeks, I've not lost any weight in the last 10 days I'm eating either 4 scrambled eggs with tomato and a slice of Brown tost. Grilled chicken and a bit of flat bread, or smoked mackerel salad, that is my 3 meals I am eating one of these meal a day with the odd tin of tuna thrown in also I have 3 scoop of gold standard whay with my one meal a day. Im drinking about 4 to 5 litres of water per day. I've just got some multi vitamin and herbal sleeping tablets as I've felt like shite for the last week it's been very difficult to do anything. I've still been going to the gym though. I started back on the weights again this morning after 2 weeks of only cardio.

I've been eating around 700 calories per day for the last 6 weeks, I've not lost any weight in the last 10 days I'm eating either 4 scrambled eggs with tomato and a slice of Brown tost. Grilled chicken and a bit of flat bread, or smoked mackerel salad, that is my 3 meals I am eating one of these meal a day with the odd tin of tuna thrown in also I have 3 scoop of gold standard whay with my one meal a day. Im drinking about 4 to 5 litres of water per day. I've just got some multi vitamin and herbal sleeping tablets as I've felt like shite for the last week it's been very difficult to do anything. I've still been going to the gym though. I started back on the weights again this morning after 2 weeks of only cardio.
and therein lies the problem. 700 cals is not healthy. Especially accompanied with exercise.

and therein lies the problem. 700 cals is not healthy. Especially accompanied with exercise.
I was full of energy for 5 weeks then boom started feeling like crap, TBH I've never ate over 2000 calories from being a kid I've never ate much, I still get my mam texting or calling me everyday to make sure I've had food I'm 34 :lol: I just got fat from high beer consumption.

I was full of energy for 5 weeks then boom started feeling like crap, TBH I've never ate over 2000 calories from being a kid I've never ate much, I still get my mam texting or calling me everyday to make sure I've had food I'm 34 :lol: I just got fat from high beer consumption.
yer cause your body realised you were starving so responded by killing your metabolism and stopping hormone production, hence feeling like shit. Wouldn't be surprised if you did have low test after a 700 calorie daily diet. I have that for one meal and I'm trying to shift the flab. Slow and steady weight loss wins the race. Work out your TDEE and subtract 500 cals from it.

yer cause your body realised you were starving so responded by killing your metabolism and stopping hormone production, hence feeling like shit. Wouldn't be surprised if you did have low test after a 700 calorie daily diet. I have that for one meal and I'm trying to shift the flab. Slow and steady weight loss wins the race. Work out your TDEE and subtract 500 cals from it.
I will try step it up to 1500 calories mate, I will have to try force some breakfast down like. Do you think that will bring the testosterone levels back up and 're fire my energy levels.

I will try step it up to 1500 calories mate, I will have to try force some breakfast down like. Do you think that will bring the testosterone levels back up and 're fire my energy levels.
I can't guarantee your test levels specifically but it'll go some way in making you not feel like shit. 700 cals is crazy. Whats your age, weight etc?

I can't guarantee your test levels specifically but it'll go some way in making you not feel like shit. 700 cals is crazy. Whats your age, weight etc?
Age 34 and 96kg 5ft 10in. I might go and have a curry to boost up my days calories :lol:

Great posts from you and orosso but think your last statement is a bit harsh, i personally have not suggested to fanny how to train or how to diet. All me and a couple of others have done is have a bit banter and encourage him to carry on exercising, nothing more, nothing less. I guess that’s why this part of the forum is vastly underused and people don’t tip their toe into the water so to speak.

Great posts from you and orosso but think your last statement is a bit harsh, i personally have not suggested to fanny how to train or how to diet. All me and a couple of others have done is have a bit banter and encourage him to carry on exercising, nothing more, nothing less. I guess that’s why this part of the forum is vastly underused and people don’t tip their toe into the water so to speak.

I didn’t mention you or anyone else on here. So interesting that you assumed I was talking about you.

What about liquid calories? What are you drinking? No way you can be surviving on 700 cals like - I mean you’d be alive but barely functioning. Are you weighing your food so the cals are accurate?

Last edited:
I didn’t mention you or anyone else on here. So interesting that you assumed I was talking about you.

What about liquid calories? What are you drinking? No way you can be surviving on 700 cals like - I mean you’d be alive but barely functioning. Are you weighing your food so the cals are accurate?

I've only drank water for just over 6 weeks, the odd cup of black coffee or green tea without milk or sugar. I only have 4 eggs and tomato with a slice of Brown toast, or 100gm of mackerel and salad, or grilled chicken Brest. I will only have one of these meals per day I also have 2 to 3 scoops of gold standard whay. So yes my calories are very low.

I've only drank water for just over 6 weeks, the odd cup of black coffee or green tea without milk or sugar. I only have 4 eggs and tomato with a slice of Brown toast, or 100gm of mackerel and salad, or grilled chicken Brest. I will only have one of these meals per day I also have 2 to 3 scoops of gold standard whay. So yes my calories are very low.

You’ll be in starvation mode.

Fair point, but a 96kg male going to the gym several times a week will need loads more than 1800
I'm going everyday, but like I say since I've been a kid I've never consumed many calories per day, I just got fat from the recent drinking. I am currently on around 700 calories per day so I can step that up to 1000 no problem, but if I was needing 2000 calories I don't think I could eat that amount of clean food I would have to eat shite to fill the calories.

I'm going everyday, but like I say since I've been a kid I've never consumed many calories per day, I just got fat from the recent drinking. I am currently on around 700 calories per day so I can step that up to 1000 no problem, but if I was needing 2000 calories I don't think I could eat that amount of clean food I would have to eat shite to fill the calories.
I’d imagine you need more than 2000, going to the gym everyday. I can’t understand how you’d struggle with 2000cals. Whole milk, nuts are easy fixes to get your cals up. Are you properly counting cals or just guessing? 700 is crazy low

What did that link suggest that I gave you?

Back