Man tits

• Thread starter FannyByTheGaslight
  • Start date

Going class mate thanks, I'm full of motivation 7kg off in a month, it's been hard graft though. Starting to fit back in to old clothes again which is a good indication, started at 103kg now just under 96kg. Man tits are still massive though :lol:
Have you been doing the decline bench press like I said (light weight and loads of reps)?

Have you been doing the decline bench press like I said (light weight and loads of reps)?
The lad in the gym has had me doing all sorts including decline bench press, doing 14, 12 then 10 reps that's on everything. I've got a lot stronger over the last month as well, I think I need to step up the cardio a bit more this month. I have seen YouTube and it says it gets harder to lose weight when you are doing the same things all of the time. I might join a gym called military fitness in Doha ran by ex British army lad they do a lot of HIT training so I might incorporate that in to my regime.

The lad in the gym has had me doing all sorts including decline bench press, doing 14, 12 then 10 reps that's on everything. I've got a lot stronger over the last month as well, I think I need to step up the cardio a bit more this month. I have seen YouTube and it says it gets harder to lose weight when you are doing the same things all of the time. I might join a gym called military fitness in Doha ran by ex British army lad they do a lot of HIT training so I might incorporate that in to my regime.
Sounds like you have come a long way in a short space of time, a month is a very short time, keep it up marra.

Thanks marra, the hardest part was having the motivation to get started and getting over the intimidation of other gym goers which is just in the head, people are willing to help and give advice as they also started from the same position.
Excellent mate, glad to hear you put your plan into action and will be saving a few quid getting back into your old clothes as well !!! Up and onwards pal.

If you’re holding on to fat in one specific area, it can be that there’s an underlying issue.

If you’re losing fat elsewhere, but holding on to it on your chest area, it could be that you’re testosterone production is low, so that could be worth getting checked out.

As others have said, you can’t spot reduce. Fat comes off where it comes off, not where you excercise the most.

If you’re holding on to fat in one specific area, it can be that there’s an underlying issue.

If you’re losing fat elsewhere, but holding on to it on your chest area, it could be that you’re testosterone production is low, so that could be worth getting checked out.

As others have said, you can’t spot reduce. Fat comes off where it comes off, not where you excercise the most.
I've just been looking in to low testosterone levels and it says this:

Signs and symptoms of low testosterone include:
  • Change in sleep patterns: insomnia or sleep disturbances.
  • Physical changes: increased body fat and reduced muscle bulk.
  • Sexual changes: reduced sexual desires, sexual dysfunction, or infertility.
  • Emotional changes: decreased motivations,depression.
  • Worsening of sleep apnea.
I have all of this apart from the sexual part, I seen another article that says man tits is another symptom. Any ideas how I boost up the testosterone?

;);)

I have all of this apart from the sexual part, I seen another article that says man tits is another symptom. Any ideas how I boost up the testosterone?
Now, that is the 64, ooo dollar question ;);)

i'd imagine all of them are a result of a poor diet also.

Depends why it’s low. Could be a medical condition, in which case a trip to the GP would be in order. Guys who take steroids / supplement testosterone shut their natural testosterone production down and it takes a while to rebound. People experiment with anti breast cancer drugs which block eastrogen (which gives you man tits), obviously people supplement testosterone etc to get over low natural testosterone, heavy compound exercises can boost testosterone to a point, but only within your natural levels. Don’t be taken in by wacky supplements saying they’ll boost your testosterone etc.

Id be off to the GP as a first port of call.

i'd imagine all of them are a result of a poor diet also.
I don't eat any shite mate also no alcohol for nearly 2 months or any pop.
Depends why it’s low. Could be a medical condition, in which case a trip to the GP would be in order. Guys who take steroids / supplement testosterone shut their natural testosterone production down and it takes a while to rebound. People experiment with anti breast cancer drugs which block eastrogen (which gives you man tits), obviously people supplement testosterone etc to get over low natural testosterone, heavy compound exercises can boost testosterone to a point, but only within your natural levels. Don’t be taken in by wacky supplements saying they’ll boost your testosterone etc.

Id be off to the GP as a first port of call.
Aye I think a trip to the doctor could be in order very soon, I don't take any supplements or anything like that.

Feel like treading water, diet is really good, train hard but due to shift work i can only get at best 4 to 5 hours decent sleep, would a gp take me seriously about lack of tess at 54?
I feel like treading water too mate, the lad in the gym advised that I only do cardio for a few weeks to get the weight down and in the last 10 days I've not lost any weight, I've been reading and they saying cardio and heavy weights is the way to go for weight loss so might jump back on to that as last month I lost 7kg.

I don't eat any shite mate also no alcohol for nearly 2 months or any pop.

Aye I think a trip to the doctor could be in order very soon, I don't take any supplements or anything like that.

I feel like treading water too mate, the lad in the gym advised that I only do cardio for a few weeks to get the weight down and in the last 10 days I've not lost any weight, I've been reading and they saying cardio and heavy weights is the way to go for weight loss so might jump back on to that as last month I lost 7kg.
I am no expert mate but go with your gut feeling, have gone down 4 notches on my belt since i started doing more cycling on alternate days and my weight is creeping back up.

Back