Man kicks snowman’s head off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course not, they've read a headline and went "Eh, shocking too get sacked for a bit of snow, sined and shared hun xo"

Aye everyone is privy to his personal and confidential disciplinary notes and conversations 😂
They’ve read a headline and went
“Seen this nasty man, knocking down a precious sculpture from a 3 year old who can’t sleep at nights he’s that upset, took his 9 him 9 hours to build yanar, inbox me hun so we can talk about the drama ox”

Getting sacked for that is outrageous
Is it really though? He's an agency worker, and the council have asked that they don't send him to represent the council anymore. I'm sure there's plenty who would jump at the chance for that job.

terrible really whats the snowman ever done wrong........nah the lad should not have been fired for it

Last edited:
Getting sacked for that is outrageous
I suspect they have used this as an excuse to get rid. He was an agency worker and i don't think a fully employed op would have suffered the same fate. You can see the lad in the front seat get out and remonstrate with him as he clearly knows the likely outcome. Add in the fact that he has reached out to the couple using The Daily Star as a go between tells me he is just a thick heeded twat that the council will be glad to see the back of

There's a few pictures of those involved here.
Draw whatever conclusions you like.....
"I just hope he thinks harder about his actions. Joseph usually loves watching the binmen out the window but he's too upset to do that now."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I just hope he thinks harder about his actions. Joseph usually loves watching the binmen out the window but he's too upset to do that now."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness though, it's a trust and respect issue too.
If your kid respects the people who take away the rubbish, what kind of message does it send back if one of them is a twat to him?

It was a dick move and he should apologise. Simple as that.

it's a shitty modern day tale all round

• bloke is obviously an arsehole, what adult would do that ?
  • dad is a massive fanny whining on FB no doubt
  • the council subcontracts bin collections to some shite like interserve or capita
  • they employ agency staff with zero rights
  • The Sun / Star all over it
  • it goes viral

welcome to 2021

Bin men should be made to watch this before their round on cold winter mornings to understand the attachment between small boys and their snowmen chums 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back