Mags in the stadium

Of course, no mistakes anywhere, it’s a miracle you’re cured.
I have no idea why you are so interested in my dyslexia, its getting a bit tedious to be honest. If you have questions you want to ask about it by all means do so but it's going to get a bit silly if you are going to keep pointing out every time I make a post that is void of mistakes.
They are void of mistakes because I try not to make mistakes believe it or not.

The word I got wrong in this thread that sparked this discussion was I typed payed instead of paid. Because both words are a correct spelling there is no red squiggly line underneath to draw my attention to it, and I missed even though I read back through the post a couple of times. Sometimes I miss them and sometimes I catch them.

I have no idea why you are so interested in my dyslexia, its getting a bit tedious to be honest. If you have questions you want to ask about it by all means do so but it's going to get a bit silly if you are going to keep pointing out every time I make a post that is void of mistakes.
They are void of mistakes because I try not to make mistakes believe it or not.

The word I got wrong in this thread that sparked this discussion was I typed payed instead of paid. Because both words are a correct spelling there is no red squiggly line underneath to draw my attention to it, and I missed even though I read back through the post a couple of times. Sometimes I miss them and sometimes I catch them.
Tedious, that word is perfect for your existence on this board.

No questions, I have dealt with many lads who suffer from it.

You seem poorly informed about it in that case.
Oh and tedious for you not for me.
Too late ships cat, the tedious word has already been used, next you boring sad knacker.

Nearly 70 posts over the last 2 days, your life is fuckin outstanding, you sad knacker. :oops::oops:

The Plastic Peterlee Mag has spoken about the greasy lad in the ‘checked’ shirt.

He’s that big and hard he had to wait until everyone had left before he revealed his colours. :oops:

Last edited:

Nearly 70 posts over the last 2 days, your life is fuckin outstanding, you sad knacker.
:oops::oops:

The Plastic Peterlee Mag has spoken about the greasy lad in the ‘checked’ shirt.

He’s that big and hard he had to wait until everyone had left before he revealed his colours. :oops:

Posts endlessly, checks it all twice, goes on Mag forums yet still has time to drink his fine wines and smoke his expensive cigars :lol:

I'm not a wine lover mate although guilty as charged on the cigars.

I'm at work now, you?
You’re at work but spend all day posting on here, checking every post twice, post on mag forums and have the neck to ask me about work! :oops:

For the record young lad, I’m semi retired and work if I can be arsed.

Excellent use of the comma, you are truly cured, hallelujah.

You’re at work but spend all day posting on here, checking every post twice, post on mag forums and have the neck to ask me about work! :oops:

For the record young lad, I’m semi retired and work if I can be arsed.

Excellent use of the comma, you are truly cured, hallelujah.
Yes I am at work but won't be spending all day posting here as I have something to do that's actually work related and needs my attention soon.
I check every post at least twice, not just twice.
To be honest I'm not posting much on mag forums at the moment as I'm finding here more interesting.
I asked you about work because you are asked me first. A bit like when someone says "hi how are you" and you reply "good, yourself"
Thank you for calling me young lad, I'm nearly 50 so it made me smile.
Enjoy your semi retirement. I am full time and work when I can be arsed so we are in a similar situation.
Thank you for noticing my excellent use of the comma, it's nice to get a little praise.

Yes I am at work but won't be spending all day posting here as I have something to do that's actually work related and needs my attention soon.
To be honest I'm not posting much on mag forums at the moment as I'm finding here more interesting.
I asked you about work because you are asked me first. A bit like when someone says "hi how are you" and you reply "good, yourself"
Enjoy your semi retirement. I am full time and work when I can be arsed so we are in a similar situation.
Thank you for noticing my excellent use of the comma, it's nice to get a little praise.
Nearly 50! My fuckin God.

let's hope you're not working in A&E

FFS, crack of dawn and the mice are flinging themselves onto the traps already ...... what a life you sad weirdos lead :lol:

The one with the long hair has been recognised by a Sunderland lad, barman in Newcastle ...... he's obviously keeping an eye out for the other.

They've called Sunderland out so they can only expect some pretty severe retaliation.

Every time they're out for a drink they'll be thinking 'Is tonight the night I lose my front teeth' :lol:

6 of us were in today- if its the one under eldon square- few coked up dolies in- big place - no hairy biker

Back