Mags in the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

So nice to see them smiling faces need names addresses where they drink.They have been put forward by the east Durham disrepect party a little more info and their smiles will be gone

Disrespect

Last edited:
OK I'll be whipping boy today saying as you need someone to take all that anger out on.

FFS, crack of dawn and the mice are flinging themselves onto the traps already ...... what a life you sad weirdos lead :lol:

Do we have full names yet for this pair of arsewallopers?

The one with the long hair has been recognised by a Sunderland lad, barman in Newcastle ...... he's obviously keeping an eye out for the other.

They've called Sunderland out so they can only expect some pretty severe retaliation.

Every time they're out for a drink they'll be thinking 'Is tonight the night I lose my front teeth' :lol:

Last edited:
FFS, crack of dawn and the mice are flinging themselves onto the traps already ...... what a life you sad weirdos lead :lol:

The one with the long hair has been recognised by a Sunderland lad, barman in Newcastle ...... he's obviously keeping an eye out for the other.

They've called Sunderland out so they can only expect some pretty severe retaliation.

Every time they're out for a drink they'll be thinking 'Is tonight the night I lose my front teeth' :lol:

Any idea which pub? I’m going to buy a pint then take it back and say it’s off.

cleaner at the library, switches the wifi on at 0730. he's have been tapping on the window since he crawled out of the bushes at 6.

:lol:

They've been handed a golden opportunity to take the piss and they even fuck that up :rolleyes:

Any idea which pub? I’m going to buy a pint then take it back and say it’s off.

It's the Sunderland lad who works in the pub, the scruffy get is the customer.

Which pub?

The point of the photo is to look brave, fearless and a proper lad by doing it, so imagine waiting until about 30 mins after full time to take the photo man :lol:

The point of the photo is to look brave, fearless and a proper lad by doing it, so imagine waiting until about 30 mins after full time to take the photo man :lol:

They had 3 hours to come up with a decent photo and that's the best they could manage ..... absolute losers who've now put themselves in danger :rolleyes:

Three Bulls Heads as I'm informed, I've only been once before the 5-1 match.

I don't know the barman but a Tynemouth lad I know does.
Ah, I see now. So this scruff drinks in the three bulls and someone mentioned his surname earlier. Won't be hard to find then, the dense gonk. :lol:

He regularly pulls people up for their 'incorrect' use of words mate, just plays the dyslexia card when it suits him tbh.
I have dyslexia card? News to me.
So what you are saying is I pull people up on what they say as apposed to how they spell it?

They will be absolutely shitting themselves when they find out the Sunderland forum key board warriors are in the process of tracking them down.
Some of you sound like a bunch of ten year old kids in a school yard the way you talk about fighting all the time.

Their behavior was pretty childish, talking about tracking people down and beating them up, and trying to encourage other people to do it is more so.

Last edited:
I have dyslexia card? News to me.
So what you are saying is I pull people up on what they say as apposed to how they spell it?

You regularly pull people up on the meaning of words as if you know better than them what they're trying to say.

Like many of your ilk you revert to endlessly discecting grammar when you lose an argument.

People don't spend the hours you do writing essays on minor topics, they simply post off the cuff.

You have no problem patronisingly pulling them up but twist on about dyslexia when it suits you.

So nice to see them smiling faces need names addresses where they drink.They have been put forward by the east Durham disrepect party a little more info and their smiles will be gone

Disrespect

Few lads I know fancy going to where they drink, are they durham or Newcastle? doesn't matter where.

Ah, I see now. So this scruff drinks in the three bulls and someone mentioned his surname earlier. Won't be hard to find then, the dense gonk. :lol:

is this Tynemouth, 3 bulls head?

Few lads I know fancy going to where they drink, are they durham or Newcastle? doesn't matter where.

is this Tynemouth, 3 bulls head?

It's in Newcastle mate, the lad is sure he's seen the scruff in there pre-match.

The place is full of slap heads so he can't place the other one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back