Mags in the stadium

"That bald fella and the greasy haired nonce on that video"

Or as they'd be known round here " the mullet and the skullet"

that long haired lad is getting his hair taken off, not sure how like. They will see how tough he is.

It's in Newcastle mate, the lad is sure he's seen the scruff in there pre-match.

The place is full of slap heads so he can't place the other one

Near the big market...Ok been there know the one. Shite pub.

couldn't give you any facts or figures either way, but I would think both sets of fans are pretty similar when it comes to their tendency to resort to violence. We are from the same demographic area so I can't see why there would be a marked difference. It's not like you are Frenchman and we are Russians.
Like I say most people are no looking for fights and avoid them when they can. If those are the type of people around then no trouble is going to break out.

This makes a change mind, someone on this board saying Newcastle fans are more likely to give misbehaving Sunderland fans a slap than the other way round. Most people on this board are constantly telling us how soft we are, and telling us stories of how a dozen Sunderland fans fought off a thousand Newcastle fans armed only with a wooden spoon and a rolled copy of the echo.

you are one boring man, we don't care about your opinion, please leave the board.

Last edited:

You regularly pull people up on the meaning of words as if you know better than them what they're trying to say.

Like many of your ilk you revert to endlessly discecting grammar when you lose an argument.

People don't spend the hours you do writing essays on minor topics, they simply post off the cuff.

You have no problem patronisingly pulling them up but twist on about dyslexia when it suits you.

I never dissect grammar, as usual you are talking shit. I think my spelling is considerably better than my grammar and you know much my spelling sucks.
I pull people up on the meaning of words if their choice of wording makes what they are saying wrong.
So for example if I said in a post I am inti-Islam and someone then replied that makes me a racist then I would pull them on that saying no it doesn't because that's not what racist means.
This seems reasonable to me as I am arguing the content of what they say not nit picking at grammar.

Just to be absolutely clear I do not twist on about dyslexia, people pointing out spelling mistakes I make does not bother me, doesn't bother me if they call me a thick fuck because of it either.
The point I was making was that I make lots of them and if you are going to spend two pages discussing each one in depth it's going to be a bloody long thread.

I take it the dyslexia isn’t kicking in today.
Assuming that's aimed at me the red squiggly lines pick up most of it and I read back through a couple of times and pick up most of the rest, sometimes I miss things and sometimes I don't.
Was there a point to your post that you are trying to make?

Assuming that's aimed at me the red squiggly lines pick up most of it and I read back through a couple of times and pick up most of the rest, sometimes I miss things and sometimes I don't.

Must take up most of your day ffs ...

.... you must be the only person who ever gets to the end of one of your essays :lol:

Must take up most of your day ffs ...

.... you must be the only person who ever gets to the end of one of your essays :lol:
On your first point, no doesn't take me that long.

On your second point quite possibly as most of you don't want to engage in discussion and just want to make a quick post telling everyone how hard you are.

You’re full of shite?

I wouldn't say empty without you but you are certainly packing our lives out with a lot of happiness at the moment.
In fact you could say you just keep on giving.
That dyslexia is showing signs of improvement. :oops::oops:

No matter how bad things are you lot always keep us smiling, 24/7.

Back