Mags in the stadium

I have no idea why you are so interested in my dyslexia, its getting a bit tedious to be honest. If you have questions you want to ask about it by all means do so but it's going to get a bit silly if you are going to keep pointing out every time I make a post that is void of mistakes.
They are void of mistakes because I try not to make mistakes believe it or not.

The word I got wrong in this thread that sparked this discussion was I typed payed instead of paid. Because both words are a correct spelling there is no red squiggly line underneath to draw my attention to it, and I missed even though I read back through the post a couple of times. Sometimes I miss them and sometimes I catch them.

.. Boycout the fuckers man :lol: ..

I have no idea why you are so interested in my dyslexia, its getting a bit tedious to be honest. If you have questions you want to ask about it by all means do so but it's going to get a bit silly if you are going to keep pointing out every time I make a post that is void of mistakes.

The word I got wrong in this thread that sparked this discussion was I typed payed instead of paid. Because both words are a correct spelling there is no red squiggly line underneath to draw my attention to it, and I missed even though I read back through the post a couple of times. Sometimes I miss them and sometimes I catch them.

Because some just cant leave it, a mission to trip you up to get one over on a mag , amazing most have us on ignore but know all and everything about us.hilarious at times

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming that's aimed at me the red squiggly lines pick up most of it and I read back through a couple of times and pick up most of the rest, sometimes I miss things and sometimes I don't.
Was there a point to your post that you are trying to make?
I think he's saying what a boring twonk you are.

Logon or register to see this image

Do you and your death squad normally hunt people down, when you see things that offend your sensitivity on the internet?

:lol::lol::lol:

The two Newcastle lads know how it works whereas you obviously don't.

They set out to offend people and they'll accept the consequences without whinging on the internet as you're doing.

TBH, it's none of your f***ing business you sad little loser.

On here again as soon as your eyes open .... is this your life, posting smilies on the internet?

Imagine going to a pub in Newcastle to look for a Mag and broadcasting it on the internet.
Good luck with that

Imagine going to a pub in Newcastle to look for a Mag and broadcasting it on the internet.
Good luck with that

Imagine going to your rivals ground and acting like a bell end and broadcasting it over the internet.

alway said they were tossers but it's a bit different from actual violence isn't it

Didn’t you say a few weeks ago that if any mags were stupid enough to come to our ground they deserve what they get?

Didn’t you say a few weeks ago that if any mags were stupid enough to come to our ground they deserve what they get?
I did - at the ground, on the day. This vigilante idea is going way past that.
Imagine the meltdown on here if a group of Mags had went to the airfield and torched the plane you hired to fly over their ground.

I did - at the ground, on the day. This vigilante idea is going way past that.
Imagine the meltdown on here if a group of Mags had went to the airfield and torched the plane you hired to fly over their ground.

We’d fly it from Newcastle airport instead.

I think you would have to be mental in a thread in which people are talking about "sorting someone out" to take part/encourage it, and even worse post where the intended victim can be found.
God forbid some nugget or nuggets turn up to that pub and some serious harm is done, everyone actively encouraging the action becomes guilty of it by joint enterprise. Especially the bell end that posted the pub in which he can be found.

Surely no fucker is sad or daft enough to hunt these two out to give them a pasting are they? :lol:

“They’ve called Sunderland our so can expect some pretty severe retaliation” :oops:

The two Newcastle lads know how it works whereas you obviously don't.

They set out to offend people and they'll accept the consequences without whinging on the internet as you're doing.

TBH, it's none of your f***ing business you sad little loser.

On here again as soon as your eyes open .... is this your life, posting smilies on the internet?

If, by finding a group of middle aged men wanting to knock seven bells out of a couple of knackers who posted a video on the internet, as completely ridiculous, then I guess that makes me a sad little loser.

Funnily enough, when I was younger and travelling across the world on my tod, I thought there was something missing from my life.....I guess this was it. I wish I could go back and now and lead a much more fulfilled existence.

It's utterly pathetic man.

Back