Madeleine McCann - new suspect

I can't even begin to think how a parent would leave a 3y old bairn to go for dinner.

There's a restaurant in our hotel that is 3 floors down and I have a 5 and 3 y old. I can't think of a world where we'd leave them alone.

(the scenario jogged my memory on mccan)
When I was a bairn I used to go to the Derbyshire Miners Camp for holidays. All the children stopped in dormitories and babies stopped in the chalets with parents. It was the done thing to put babies in their cots then go out on the piss. The resort paid people to walk past the doors and radio the room number if they heard crying. How times have changed.
I remember going to Butlins in the 80s and it was common that babies were left in chalets and there would be regular/constant announcements over the tannoy 'Baby crying in chalet Red 24' please return as soon as possible. This was earlier than the McCann's mind.
I should have read the next page :lol:

Last edited:
Any particular reason to have bumped this? Wasn't the bloke named ages ago on the telly?

Declared an official suspect by Portuguese prosecutors investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

On 3 May it will be 15 years since Madeleine was reported missing and under Portuguese law it would no longer be possible to declare someone a person of interest beyond this date. Declaring someone a person of interest is a necessary step to any criminal charges.

Declared an official suspect by Portuguese prosecutors investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

On 3 May it will be 15 years since Madeleine was reported missing and under Portuguese law it would no longer be possible to declare someone a person of interest beyond this date. Declaring someone a person of interest is a necessary step to any criminal charges.

I knaa but there's a whole other thread on the subject with dozens of comments. 🤷

Back