Madeleine McCann - new suspect

Maybe a jailhouse confession or something who knows hopfully they find her.

I believe the reason they suspected him originally was because he confessed of a few crimes to a friend, not a jail friend, including McCann. The friend went to the police And it turns out he did do one of the other crimes he confessed to in that conversation. So why would he tell the truth on one crime and lie about McCann. I believe that’s the story, unless someone can correct me.

If that makes sense? I probably didn’t explain that very well

I believe the reason they suspected him originally was because he confessed of a few crimes to a friend, not a jail friend, including McCann. The friend went to the police And it turns out he did do one of the other crimes he confessed to in that conversation. So why would he tell the truth on one crime and lie about McCann. I believe that’s the story, unless someone can correct me.

If that makes sense? I probably didn’t explain that very well
No I've got you didn't realise that

No I've got you didn't realise that

The story, obviously, gets a lot Media attention with all sorts of theories as she hasn’t been found, but the harsh reality is not many people commit these type of crimes, so the likelihood of someone who did being so close to the crime scene snd not actually doing it is unlikely, although not impossible. It’s probably not that complicated of a case they just missed their chance when it first happened,

It’s a bloody huge resovoir as well

We are in Luz next week and the wedding we are going to is having the reception in the hotel she went missing from ……..

I get the whole 'nothing is off limits' approach. After all, who wants sanitised comedy. My issue is the people who revel in the risqué are usually the same who would be seething if the joke started to encroach on an area of life that affected them personally. It might be me being a bit delicate but I can do without jokes about dead children.
Plus it’s hardly the thread.

Without sounding awful but after all these years, surely the chances of finding anything in a reservoir will be tiny?
If they have an idea of where she was put in, as long as it's away from any slipways or towers containing pumping equipment, then there shouldn't be that much movement under the water.

Plus, the water under the top thermal layer tends to be freezing. If the poor little bairn's been wrapped up before being submerged then she could be quite well preserved.

Hopefully this isn't another wild goose chase and this terrible story can finally reach some sort of conclusion.

Well not Even close to compare the two but each to their own I supppse
To our knowledge nobody died in the holiday complex, but agree, would feel a bit creepy staying there. On the other hand we still attend stadiums where many have died tragic deaths. When language breeds sentiment, proportionality is lost.

Nb: Many find graveyards creepy, but the truth is nobody died there.

Back