Madeleine McCann - new suspect

I wonder if this case will ever truly be solved.

The cynic in me says the McCanns hope not as the money will still keep coming in.
Not nice to think, but again I'm still convinced they killed her - albeit potentially by accident - and this has spiralled out of control.

If your daughter is missing presumed dead or kidnapped, you don't go and play tennis the following day FFS

The cynic in me says the McCanns hope not as the money will still keep coming in.
Not nice to think, but again I'm still convinced they killed her - albeit potentially by accident - and this has spiralled out of control.

If your daughter is missing presumed dead or kidnapped, you don't go and play tennis the following day FFS
I must be one of the few who think they didn't do it mate, they weren't short of cash, and money isn't worth a child's life, part of me thinks somehow they are as much victims as their daughter, but to be honest who knows.

I must be one of the few who think they didn't do it mate, they weren't short of cash, and money isn't worth a child's life, part of me thinks somehow they are as much victims as their daughter, but to be honest who knows.

I'm still thinking it's more killed her by accident. They might not need the money, but I bet they won't turn it down either.

I'm still thinking it's more killed her by accident. They might not need the money, but I bet they won't turn it down either.
I’m sure they would have liked to turn down the attention if they had done it. But like you say. You never know. I also think it was a time when they would have been monitored 24-7 with phone taps surveillance etc etc.

I always had my suspicions about the parents (especially the dad, looked well shifty and had a very cold persona).

I can't even begin to think how a parent would leave a 3y old bairn to go for dinner.

There's a restaurant in our hotel that is 3 floors down and I have a 5 and 3 y old. I can't think of a world where we'd leave them alone.

(the scenario jogged my memory on mccan)

I can't even begin to think how a parent would leave a 3y old bairn to go for dinner.

There's a restaurant in our hotel that is 3 floors down and I have a 5 and 3 y old. I can't think of a world where we'd leave them alone.

(the scenario jogged my memory on mccan)

I think it was done more in the past. My parents left me in the hotel room when on holiday and on the piss downstairs, this would have been early 80s

I think it was done more in the past. My parents left me in the hotel room when on holiday and on the piss downstairs, this would have been early 80s
I remember my aunty and uncle leaving my younger cousin in the room when he wasn't feeling too well and we all went down to eat and watch the cabaret. Late 80s

Back