Madeleine McCann - new suspect

I have always tried to be generous to them and wondered if the mentality of being on holiday, feeling relaxed, being somewhere they were familiar with and considered safe all added up to making the kind of decision which at the time didn't feel wrong. It's hard to get your head around though.

I can't even begin to think how a parent would leave a 3y old bairn to go for dinner.

There's a restaurant in our hotel that is 3 floors down and I have a 5 and 3 y old. I can't think of a world where we'd leave them alone.

(the scenario jogged my memory on mccan)

Maybe not but theyve suffered enough like.

The Germans were pretty adamant they had evidence that MM was dead like, probably just trying to force people's hand

Is there any progress expectedon this bloke getting charged?

I have always tried to be generous to them and wondered if the mentality of being on holiday, feeling relaxed, being somewhere they were familiar with and considered safe all added up to making the kind of decision which at the time didn't feel wrong. It's hard to get your head around though.
We've gone back to the same place on holiday for the last 5 or 6 years. We even stay in the same apartment. We're extremely familiar with the area. There isn't a f***ing hope we would ever dream of doing what those selfish scumbags did.

I can't even begin to think how a parent would leave a 3y old bairn to go for dinner.

There's a restaurant in our hotel that is 3 floors down and I have a 5 and 3 y old. I can't think of a world where we'd leave them alone.

(the scenario jogged my memory on mccan)

I remember going to Butlins in the 80s and it was common that babies were left in chalets and there would be regular/constant announcements over the tannoy 'Baby crying in chalet Red 24' please return as soon as possible. This was earlier than the McCann's mind.

I remember going to Butlins in the 80s and it was common that babies were left in chalets and there would be regular/constant announcements over the tannoy 'Baby crying in chalet Red 24' please return as soon as possible. This was earlier than the McCann's mind.

And there presumably followed an exciting foot race between the parents and any local nonces

Been watching a canny documentary series on Netflix the last week or so about it. Would recommend. Portuguese journo called Sandra is an odd character. It was also at the beginning of online anonymous trolling (see episode 5).

Nee hope of us gannin on a proper holiday when I was young 'un, we were ower poor. Overnight National Express to Pompey with me ma and da and a week at an overcrowded auntie's house.

Back