Madeleine McCann - new suspect

Brunt Sky report, latest suspect may be as reliable as all the previous ones. Doesnt look good.

he doesnt have a clue as to what is going on.

if he thinks he has got all, that is all, the info from the uk and german police, he is living in cloud cuckoo land.

this is the same reporter who rubbished the police for searching area around Rothbury for Raúl Moat.

the people that will know, will have the highest clearance level and will give nothing away

Last edited:
he doesnt have a clue as to what is going on.

if he thinks he has got all, that is all, the info from the uk and german police, he is living in cloud cuckoo land.

this is the same reporter who rubbished the police for searching area around Rothbury for Raúl Moat.

the people that will know, will have the highest clearance level and will give nothing away

I agree with you tbf, Brunt has peen poor always.

We still need to see what happens here though

Apparently the bloke is adamant that he's responsible and that if we knew what they had we would be too (but he cant say what it is for operational reasons)........I'm still betting it's video or photographic evidence, they just need solid proof though I guess (which I pray they get).

Apparently the bloke is adamant that he's responsible and that if we knew what they had we would be too (but he cant say what it is for operational reasons)........I'm still betting it's video or photographic evidence, they just need solid proof though I guess (which I pray they get).

yep, he seems convinced, would love to know what it is he has, what drives me mad is how long it is dragging on, could be other cases the suspect is involved in maybe.

We can only hope that there is solid evidence to convict this bloke as opposed to it being another dead end.

Another couple of hundred grand for our plod to interview him, should cover it.
Our lot won't be anywhere near him, the Germans are going all out on this one - they did a televised appeal and got loads of tips about Christian B, they'll be looking for more of his houses and hidey holes.
yep, he seems convinced, would love to know what it is he has, what drives me mad is how long it is dragging on, could be other cases the suspect is involved in maybe.
Yup, we already know he's a rapist, paedophile drug trafficker - they'll be getting as much info as they can to try and join the dots to MM.

Last edited:

Back